cavegod

UCS NU-class Republic Attack Shuttle

Bien que votre dernier moc est un peu sur le petit côté?

It is French but... I don't understand ! :laugh:

What do you mean ? Which MOC ?

Lovely, cavegod. Much smoother than I had initially expected when you said you had to do it with plates.

what i meant was

your latest moc is a little on the small side, although not finished, or is it to scale with the Vemator?

what i meant was

your latest moc is a little on the small side, although not finished, or is it to scale with the Vemator?

No, it is about 70 cm long (if you're talking about the model I'm thinking to). So, it not to scale with my Venator.

Lovely, cavegod. Much smoother than I had initially expected when you said you had to do it with plates.

i knew you'd like the snot!

Wow, it's coming along nicely.

Only 20 hours - you sure have some skill at building shuttles by now, since you've have used more than that :grin:

blogged

Wow, it's coming along nicely.

Only 20 hours - you sure have some skill at building shuttles by now, since you've have used more than that :grin:

building time no its about right thinking time as i build it in my head (if you know what i mean)probably double then. Mmaybe i am strange but i find it easy to build the MOC in my mind than use the ldraw,mclad programs lol

Mmaybe i am strange but i find it easy to build the MOC in my mind than use the ldraw,mclad programs lol

No you're not strange since I do that 'designing and building in my mind' also. Or that does that mean we both are strange? :grin: Anyway, the progress of the build is looking great, nice to see the SNOT finish.

Alas try as i may i cannot have the wings geared so they will have to be free floating, as this will be displayed in flight mode then that is fine,they will fold up but at the moment i do not know how to keep them there!

Alas try as i may i cannot have the wings geared so they will have to be free floating, as this will be displayed in flight mode then that is fine,they will fold up but at the moment i do not know how to keep them there!

Maybe you could have a hole in the wings that aligns with a hole in the body when in landed position, and you could slip an axle into that hole to make it stay up.

i will look into it, although it has no landing gear at present or for that matter anywhere to put it lol.

Ok, the main body is finished in design i am just waiting for the parts to complete it then its on to the wings, stand, landing gear. the landing gera will be of the same design as lego's IMP shuttle as there is no room inside my MOC for retracting gear, i estimate it to have around 3000 parts once finished.

What Pilots do i need for it?

according to wiki there is 1 pilot and 1 gunner, so should have the same or 2 pilots?

Due to the one gunner I threw one of the clone gunners in the cockpit, mostly because I had a few of them and no where to really put them without artillery. Two pilots would be good too, but throw the gunner in IMHO. :thumbup:

according to wiki there is 1 pilot and 1 gunner, so should have the same or 2 pilots?

I'm pretty sure in what few episodes of CW I've seen, it's usually two pilots, with one performing gunnery duties.

When I plugged it into to google, it translated out to, "Your monkey has many bumps." Weird eh.

When I plugged it into to google, it translated out to, "Your monkey has many bumps." Weird eh.

i aint gonna ask what site you where on lol :laugh:

French to English translation

Although your lastest moc is a little on the small side

i might use the open helmets from the arc pilots??

You could, though there are no Nus in RotS, presumably they failed in their bid to replace the RGS and the Theta was already in use as a shuttle. Of course, CW will probably walk all over that fact in a couple years. :hmpf_bad:

It sounds like he used Google Translate.

French to English translation

Although your lastest moc is a little on the small side

I'm pretty sure he's just poking fun :wink: