cavegod

UCS NU-class Republic Attack Shuttle

it would help if i new what size TAS should be because at the moment it is larger than a Lambda.

Edited by cavegod

it would help if i new what size TAS should be because at the moment it is larger than a Lambda.

Wow! That's pretty big.

Well a Nu class can hold 30 passengers, the Lambada class can hold about 20, The Nu has 2 crew in the cockpit, and the Lambada has 4 crew. So it looks like the Nu should have more space at the back and therefor be bigger. Plus onscreen it looks slightly bigger (a little under-scaled IMO).

BTW are you going to make a Theta class shuttle to complete the set? It would be incredible if you did (hope TLG are reading the Sentinel thread and this one :thumbup:).

BTW are you going to make a Theta class shuttle to complete the set? It would be incredible if you did (hope TLG are reading the Sentinel thread and this one :thumbup:).

Well since you mention it i was looking at various pictures of it the other day and thought how i would go about building it :wink:

Well since you mention it i was looking at various pictures of it the other day and thought how i would go about building it :wink:

Yay! You can do all these to go with Walter's TIEs. :sweet:

I notice the Eta[-class is not yet on that list. Would be interesting to see you do that one, too.

Wayhey, i have finally worked out a legal connection way of making the sloped sides of the shuttle work! It makes it look perfect and gives near enough the correct angles etc. it even allows more snot work for Brickdocter to drool over! Pictures of progress will appear tomorrow! i expect it to be finished in 1-2 weeks!

Wayhey, i have finally worked out a legal connection way of making the sloped sides of the shuttle work! It makes it look perfect and gives near enough the correct angles etc. it even allows more snot work for Brickdocter to drool over! Pictures of progress will appear tomorrow! i expect it to be finished in 1-2 weeks!

Wow! It seems like this one is coming together a lot faster! (it's not a bad thing what so ever)

Hmm, I actually think the old v-wing cockpit would work the best.

I actually think the design Cavegod is using now is really good for the ship. Truthfully, there is no piece or combination that will capture the actual ship. Plus, unless there are stickers, it will won't be similar to the "real" one. I bet if there was the cockpit design on the glass it would look very close to the actual ship. I check every day or so for an update I can't wait to see the rest :laugh:

I actually think the design Cavegod is using now is really good for the ship. Truthfully, there is no piece or combination that will capture the actual ship. Plus, unless there are stickers, it will won't be similar to the "real" one. I bet if there was the cockpit design on the glass it would look very close to the actual ship. I check every day or so for an update I can't wait to see the rest :laugh:

Agreed.

Can't wait for pictures, cavegod!

Well a Nu class can hold 30 passengers, the Lambada class can hold about 20, The Nu has 2 crew in the cockpit, and the Lambada has 4 crew.

I thought it had 6?

Looking forward to pictures. :)

Ah yes I didn't see those plans, Not always crewed though (auxiliary stations). So the Lambada has a bigger cockpit but a smaller back (I hope I'm still right) :blush:

As Promised a few teasers!

5357796476_afdc59c98f.jpg

5357179447_8f86993cc8.jpg

5357177181_3910d88753.jpg

5357174649_83ec3f0d1a.jpg

Edited by cavegod

It looks really nice. Great solution for the awkward slopes :thumbup:

How is it attached to the body?

Edited by prateek

It looks really nice. Great solution for the awkward slopes :thumbup:

How is it attached to the body?

which part?

which part?

Nevermind, I figured it out. Very ingenious solution to make the side fuselage fold over those 3 bumps :thumbup:

I have removed it for building, (ok ok i knocked it with my foot and it fell off lol!!)

I have removed it for building, (ok ok i knocked it with my foot and it fell off lol!!)

Yeah the cockpits on my MOCs seem to like to fall off too. :grin:

Wow... you build it very quickly. I'm impressed.

I would have need one month to do that. @_*

to be fair i have nowt else to do, not at work since xmas and had no car till today so what else could i do :laugh: It's probably taken me about 20 hours so far, it's the 'getting it perfect' to my standards that takes the time, as i will rebuild parts of it a few times till i'm happy with it but so far it's just falling into place easily :blush:

It's probably taken me about 20 hours so far

Only 20 ?

Yeah, now I'm sure that it would have taken me more time than you. I'm very slow at MOCing. :laugh:

it's the 'getting it perfect' to my standards that takes the time

Same for me. :)

Only 20 ?

Yeah, now I'm sure that it would have taken me more time than you. I'm very slow at MOCing. :laugh:

you do build big though! Bien que votre dernier moc est un peu sur le petit côté?