Sandy

Characters from FINAL FANTASY LEGO: Crystal Hearts

Title.jpg

Yesterday I released a brand new comic called FINAL FANTASY LEGO: Crystal Hearts in the Comics and Brickflicks forum. I've also made some artsy images illustrating the various characters featured in the comic, so I thought it'd be nice to show them here, along with a short introduction to each character.

The Main Characters:

Cinder.jpg

The former Court Mage is a fierce spirit who will do anything to protect those she loves.

* Job Class: Black Mage

* Weapon: Dagger

Brisigne.jpg

The beautiful demeanor of The Orator's assistant hides many secrets.

* Job Class: White Mage

* Weapon: Rod

Aled.jpg

This happy-go-lucky youth is the grandson and the sole heir of The Orator.

* Job Class: Dragoon

* Weapon: Lance

Jacq.jpg

After losing everything, this mercenary mage sold his soul to the highest bidder.

* Job Class: Red Mage

* Weapon: Broadsword

Orator.jpg

The sagacious leader of the Speakers of the Truth has a mission to bring down the Junta.

* Job Class: Sage

* Weapon: Wisdom

The Summoned Spirits:

Summon-Shiva.jpg

Shiva's Crystheart was found from a hidden temple in Kalla Whitewood in Part Two.

More characters will be added to this list as the story progresses.

As for the minifigs themselves, I made the decision to use fleshies in this comic because of the added realism they give to the characters. I'm still using only official minifig parts without any modifications aside from switching out hands, arms and legs. The main characters all have several "outfits" for different situations as well, so I hope nobody gets confused about that.

Creating new minifigs out of different combinations of pieces is one of my favorite things to do with Lego, and I've sure gotten to do a lot of that for my comics.

I don't know how those characters look for real, but they look great anyway! Great job on combining both decals and genuine Lego parts! :classic:

Enpaz

I don't know how those characters look for real, but they look great anyway! Great job on combining both decals and genuine Lego parts! :classic:

These are actually all original characters, not from any game or anything. And there are no decals used in them, they're all 100% genuine Lego parts. :wink:

Brilliant work! I really like the presentation with the digital backdrops.

Do you have a Flickr or Brickshelf account displaying your other customs?

Do you have a Flickr or Brickshelf account displaying your other customs?

No, Eurobricks has so far been the only place where I've displayed my MOCs and comics.

These are fantastic Sandy, I still need to read the story so I'll do that some other day default_classic.gif Oh hope you don't mind me asking but where did you get the legs for Brisigne?, I've never seen them before.

Oh hope you don't mind me asking but where did you get the legs for Brisigne?, I've never seen them before.

They are the legs of the Kingdoms king and prince.

cas470.jpg

I'm very pleased that I found out that combination for Brisigne, since the legs go together with the torso so perfectly.

Yes, they go together perfectly! That's why I thought Brisigne utilised a decal. :blush:

Ingenious!

Part Two of the comic is now online, titled "Diamond to Dust, Love to Ashes". There are no new main characters featured in the chapter, but you are introduced to one of the summoned spirits familiar to fans of Final Fantasy series. There will be several more encountered in later chapters.

Summon-Shiva.jpg