Sign in to follow this  
Sandy

FINAL FANTASY LEGO: Crystal Hearts

I'll have to read the earlier editions, but a cool MOC would be Bahamut with his multi-coloured wings. Maybe he'll turn up later?

Hmm, maybe. :wink: There's certainly plenty of summons coming up in later chapters. Which reminds me that I need to start working on Part 3 so that I publish it this weekend.

I've got a script written up until Part 10, with parts 11 and 12 in planning stage - and in the overarching story I think I've only reached halfway. :grin: So there's plenty of same goodness coming this way in the future.

Awesome Sandy! I always do love your little stories, but this one is very, very, good :tongue:, please keep up your amazing work! :thumbup:

:laugh: Loving Part 2 Sandy! My favourite part was when the zombies came up from the ground, you created that image perfectly! :grin:.

Awesome Sandy! I always do love your little stories, but this one is very, very, good :tongue:, please keep up your amazing work! :thumbup:

Thank you! :wub: I've been preparing Part 3 for weeks, but just haven't found the time to finish it. But I have plenty of freetime this weekend, so hopefully I can put it up then. :grin: