Sign in to follow this  
woody64

MinifigCustomsIn3d Castle/Historic

Here are some recently done photos of my items dealing with "Castle or other Historic" topics.

• German style Lobster
  • Ancient Spartan, but sword and shield could also be useful for castle topics
  • Merchant
  • Straw hat
  • Lobster
  • Lance
  • Pallasch
  • Scout
  • Fantasy Warrior (Mace and Shield, Helmet by BrickTW)

5193313458_1d5cb898d9_m.jpg5189954294_7604f76ebf_m.jpg5169648144_f98b01c9e5_m.jpg5169043403_897bec4b71_m.jpg5155211814_e40ccfff07_m.jpg4878451705_4ccf5922e8_m.jpg3955504778_45cbb6b73e_m.jpg5169648146_6fba1ddcd4_m.jpg

5168245895_020234e7fc_m.jpg

Woody64

Edited by woody64

Some nice work, can you give us more detail on what you have created and the materials used? Cheers.

Uglyduckling made a short overview about my methodology to produce such items:

http://uglyduck-bric...ys-minifig.html

Recently I switched from the material to Acrylic-based photopolymer (that's very nearby to plastic from the look and feel).

Before I used the material White&Flexible (Nylon12), which looks on the photos a little bit porous, but has the advantage that my 3d printing provider offers green, red, blue and black.

The list describes each photo above, and the item I've created for this minifig

• thirty years Soldier (German style Lobster): On the picture there's a thirty years soldier, but the helmet is also suitable for other historical periods.
  • Ancient Spartan (Spartan Helmet, Sword, Shield): maybe one of the 300
  • 17th Century Merchant (Hat): this item was originally requested by a forum user. The historic picture given was Rembrandts, Night Watch
  • Farmer (Straw hat): was also requested by a user, I think Kevin
  • thirty years Soldier (Lobster): also by request of a forum user
  • British Ensign 18th Century (Lance): to protect the colours
  • thirty years war cavalry men (Lobster, Pallasch): the straight version of the LEGO sword. Used by heavy cavalrymen.
  • Scout (Scout cap): originally made by my brother
  • Fantasy Warrior (Mace and Shield, Helmet by BrickTW): Middle age mace, Shield inspired by World of Warcraft and Helmet given by BrickTW

Woody64

Edited by woody64