Fistach

The assassination of Hendrik Schmutz

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

5302854641_f671766e34.jpg

Click image to see full resolution (800x450)

Based on mission "House of cards" in latest game of Hitman series. It uses Power Functions Lights to light up the scene. I selected the 4th level of brightness to create more murky scene.

This is how it looks like from other perspectives in daylight.

5302854573_3d5a2afbf4_m.jpg 5303446584_156e4dd639_m.jpg

Any critique and comments encouraged.

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

This is simply outstanding photography Fistach! Great overhead lighting using PF, the build really captures the scene perfectly well. Great job! :thumbup:

I have to agree with KielDaMan, it's very cool. Most notably your use of Power Functions which just go superbly with the MOC. I don't know the film scene, though, so I cannot comment on accuracy. Anyway, keep it up! :thumbup:

Thank you guys for opinions!

It's not based on film but on computer game (I know the fils has already been released).

Ahaha, very neat. Nice clean build, great lighting effects and good photography. Nicely done, Fistach! :thumbup:

Ah, reminds me of good old days :tongue:

The feel, the thrill, you got it right, Fistach! Great job!

I know the MOC doesn't have numerous details nor it has unique parts but the feel and the thrill was what I wanted to achieve.

I hope I succeeded !

Thanks for a comment.

My brother has played through all 4 Hitman games, so I'm familiar with the scenario.

I must say that this is a very nice elevator setup. The lights in the elevator looks really good. How did you make the fiber-wire and is the figure just dangling from it? The figure doesn't look too much like Schmutz though and 47 is missing his gloves, but that is just nitpicking.

My brother has played through all 4 Hitman games, so I'm familiar with the scenario.

I must say that this is a very nice elevator setup. The lights in the elevator looks really good. How did you make the fiber-wire and is the figure just dangling from it? The figure doesn't look too much like Schmutz though and 47 is missing his gloves, but that is just nitpicking.

THe fiber wire is made with the string + little flex parts so the 47 can hold string in hands.

I don't have many torsos therefore I couldn't make schmutz exactly the same as in the game but I - fortunately - had blond hair for him :)

I do not know why I missed the gloves :O

Ok, I know very well how troublesome it can be when you don't have the parts you need. Some black arms might have helped though.

I even had my brother kill Schmutz yesterday to refresh the memories a bit.

Edited by Runamuck

Ok, I know very well how troublesome it can be when you don't have the parts you need. Some black arms might have helped though.

But the sad thing is I have black hands for gloves. Damn, how could I have forgotten this? shame on me!