Sign in to follow this  
smittyfan

contrary to popular beliefs, it wasn't the Grinch that stole Chris

so for Christmas my brother got me the Lotso Dumptruck set, and i also got the Christmas promo set from my mom, so just for fun, i stuck the tree and presents into the back of the truck, and that later inspired me to come up with 'How Lotso Stole Christmas....' :sweet:

just one of those spur of the moment things.... :grin:

lotsostolechristmas.jpg

By smittyfan

Nice one smittyfan! So it was Lotso who 'stole' Christmas eh, one thing going for him is that he has his gang of toys to help him, unlike the lonely Grinch. :grin:

Nice one smittyfan! So it was Lotso who 'stole' Christmas eh, one thing going for him is that he has his gang of toys to help him, unlike the lonely Grinch. :grin:

of course!! :laugh: the Grinch just likes to take credit for it... :sadnew:

"But that old Lotso was so smart and so slick, he thought up a lie, and he thought it up quick: 'Sunnyside is a place that toys can call home. You will be happy and healthy, and you will have free roam.'"

-I'll be honest, I have no idea where the hell that came from. :laugh:

"But that old Lotso was so smart and so slick, he thought up a lie, and he thought it up quick: 'Sunnyside is a place that toys can call home. You will be happy and healthy, and you will have free roam.'"

-I'll be honest, I have no idea where the hell that came from. :laugh:

:laugh::laugh: lol.. good one! :grin:

But how could the Grinch steal Chris if I am still here!?!/ :tongue:

BTW, that is still a pretty clever and simple scene you got there.

thanks!! :sweet::laugh: it was supposed to be 'Christmas' but apparently there's a limit to how many letters in a topic's title... (which i didn't know until after i posted it up..) :sadnew: but hey, ya never know... maybe Lotso's out to get you... better watch out... :look:

Good one 'smittyfan', you can never trust Lotso can ya.....no wonder he got strapped to the front of a truck at the rubbish tip ! :laugh:

Birck On 'smittyfan' ! :grin:

Good one 'smittyfan', you can never trust Lotso can ya.....no wonder he got strapped to the front of a truck at the rubbish tip ! :laugh:

Birck On 'smittyfan' ! :grin:

thanks! :sweet: yep... poor Lotso... :cry_sad: NOT!!! :laugh: