Sign in to follow this  
smittyfan

Lego Belville Titanic

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

one day i decided to make this really cool ship, which i originally called the Sea Princess but then i got a crazy idea to do a sort of Titanic MOC.... :wub:(and as a way to show off all of my cool Belville figures..) :laugh:

seaprincess.png

By smittyfan

seaprincess2.jpg

By smittyfan

enjoy! :sweet:

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

This is great! It sorta reminds me of those Barbie playsets you see ads for on the TV :thumbup::laugh:

thanks! :sweet: it's officially my very first lEGO MOC. :blush: i've got some other pictures that show a little more of some of the other views that i'm working on uploading... it's kind of a process considering i don't have any real photo re-sizing capabilities... :wacko:

okay, here's a couple more close-ups.... :sweet:

nameless.jpg

By smittyfan

yes, the band is named 'NAMELESS' (my own idea) :sweet:

nameless2.jpg

By smittyfan

and my excuse why this picture is a tad blury is because it's seriously hard to take pictures of a band performing on-stage... trust me, i know.... been to quite a few concerts.... :pir-cry_happy:

monkeysb.jpg

By smittyfan

and finally, a spotlight on the monkeys!! :monkey:

enjoy! :sweet:

Interesting. You could call it the Love Boat (like that old TV show).

Do you need free resizing software?

Very nicely done Belville MOC smittyfan! I've never been a fan of Belville (simply because it's for girls :grin:), but I sure enjoyed looking at your colorful and 'looks-like-fun' party atmosphere inside this Belville Titanic. Great work! :thumbup:

Neat! I really like your second photo b/c it invokes a "Titanic" scene.

Nice work. I guess it could be bigger though. :classic:

Interesting. You could call it the Love Boat (like that old TV show).

Do you need free resizing software?

actually a friend of mine told me where to find the resize option on the Windows Paint program.... uhmmm yeah.... :hmpf_bad:

Neat! I really like your second photo b/c it invokes a "Titanic" scene.

Nice work. I guess it could be bigger though. :classic:

thanks! :sweet: actually i even had to set up a fan on a desk in front, just so i could get the scarf to look like that... otherwise it'd just only hang straight down, and looked bad... :wacko:

at the moment my Lego collection is kinda small, so that's the biggest it really could be for now.. although recently with some other stuff i'm doing i've had to take some of it apart.. but it's an easy fix up! :cry_happy:

ideally i want it to be about 2 to 3 levels... :wub:

Very nicely done Belville MOC smittyfan! I've never been a fan of Belville (simply because it's for girls :grin:), but I sure enjoyed looking at your colorful and 'looks-like-fun' party atmosphere inside this Belville Titanic. Great work! :thumbup:

thanks! :sweet: you can be sure to see more Belville MOCs from me in the future.... :sweet:

You can try gimp from http://www.gimp.org It's free. I use it to edit and resize my Lego photos. :)

cool, i'll check that out! :classic:

although i have found that when uploading pictures to my facebook albums that the pictures automatically resize a bit smaller, so just save them off the internet from there.... :wink: (yeah, not very technically inclined.. and i call myself a Trekkie?!) :blush:

Its awsome. I like it very much. Gives me an excuse to buy Belville off of Bricklink and play with this type of stuff build an iceburg and put it in your ships path. :tongue:

Also, just out of curiosity and pure lols, is one of your Belville figures named Nick? I will explain later

Its awsome. I like it very much. Gives me an excuse to buy Belville off of Bricklink and play with this type of stuff build an iceburg and put it in your ships path. :tongue:

Also, just out of curiosity and pure lols, is one of your Belville figures named Nick? I will explain later

hey, don't go wrecking my ship!!!! :cry_sad: (but if ya wanna build an iceburg, i'd suggest starting with the icey baseplate from the Royal Crystal Palace/Winter Wonder Palace... :blush:

hmm.. good question... actually i have given all of my figures names but Nick isn't one of them... (although some have had alternate names at times...) :wink: