Sign in to follow this  
Daniil K.

Review of promo-set 852996 - Lego Club Max.

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

I think that many fans and collectors of Lego has always wanted to get this beautiful figure. I present to you my review of Lego Max!

Information about it a little - just a number: 852996.

As far as I know, get this set in Russia, incidentally, is not so easy - it is a supplement to some magazines or books in Europe (correct if I'm wrong).

Prices in BrickLink on it considerable, but within the limits of reality. I got it for the price 50 RUB (about 1,6$) apiece.

So, let's review.

Actually, the bags themselves. In relation to minifigure they huge.

9ece1f187652.jpg

The reverse side of the bag. We look at the second paragraph on the left side and fall into a swoon - Components made in CHINA (Minifigure made in China) :cry_sad:

674b1953c80f.jpg

Max itself. I bought it for the sake of hair - it is elegant. I met her, if you believe BrickLink in four colors - Tan (surfer from the second series of collectible minifigures, Black (skater from the first minifigures series), Dark Orange (Ron Weasley and footballer of the fourth series minifigures) and Reddish Brown (Lego Max).

On his torso painted letter "M " - the first letter of his name. His face, they say, "with a smile from ear to ear" :classic:

88a94dce4ede.jpg

Behind no inscriptions figure has not. But he has ... Pockets! :blush: They are drawn on both sides!

10c61a42550f.jpg

Wait for comments and constructive criticism!

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

Good review! I like this minifig, particularly the hair and printed torso and legs, although I wouldn't pay the extortionate Bricklink price for it.

Well done on the review. :classic:

~buddy~

Great! I could've gotten a free one at my local toy shop. I only had to fill in a form of the Lego magazine and become a member, to bad I did the same thing 5 days ago :sceptic: Great review. :thumbup:

Nice review, I think this is a really good minifig overall - nicely-printed torso, 'pocketed' pants, cool-looking hair, and a unique happy facial expression. Too bad it ain't available in regular sets.

Nice review, great pics. I think Lego should've sent one out to every Lego club member, since he is their mascot :wacko:

Got mine in the post yesterday (six months after signing up for Lego Club). I love this little guy, and it was worth signing up for just to get this guy. He's now currently shopping in my Grand Emporium. :sweet:

Thanks for reviewing this!! :laugh:

10c61a42550f.jpg

:wub: The main reason why I think I would like to get this fig if I ever bought from a Bricklink store and they had this guy available.

One question though. The prices mentioned in this thread, were they the same as today's? I think that $5 for this fig is not that much, but if it was sold at very high prices in the beginning, I would like to know how high they were.