Sign in to follow this  
WesternOutlaw

MOC: Spooky Minifigure Display

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

I've been tinckering with the idea to create a stand for my spooky minifigure collection for some time now, and finally decided to break out the pieces. The result is this eleven (11) - minifigure castle display stand for my favorite figs:

5298795050_356617779b_z.jpg

The minifigures easily slide into their respective places with their stands, and the black fence pieces hold them in place once they find their new home. Two additional spaces are available on the roof tops. I placed the Skellie and Werewolf in for now, but plan to remove these as new monster figs become available in future Minifig Series collections (like Frank, Werewolf, and Mad Scientist) from the next wave.

Comments are welcome.

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

This is just a great display case for your spooky minifigs The Brickster, very well built with each minifig having its own place. It's also nice to see placeholders of the 'accessory' of each fig. But you may have to expand this if more monster minifigs will be released in the future. Great job overall! :thumbup:

That is a great way to display your minifigs Brickster, I really like how it actually looks like a haunted house with its dark black fences and many archways which give the MOC an eery feel. :classic:

However one question, what bricks did you use in between the arches on the first floor which surround the minifigs?

That's a nice display MOC. Also smart to keep some free spaces in it.

Maybe the original ghost has indeed yellow hands but I think you can better give him white hands. But that's just a small detail :classic:

Great MOC, it is a excellent and unique way of displaying your spooky minifigs. :thumbup:

Very well done. :classic:

~buddy~