BrickSindito

LDD MOC: Edward Von Finkelstein

I've been working on this building for the last two days (you can se the 1x1 tile floor all over!) I'm not quite finished though.

It's not a house you can live in. It belongs to Edward Von Finkelstein, the local explorer, who has been robbing African tribes for decades, and it's his private museum.

mansion.png

.. More pictures will come soon.

I'm working at the main building right now, and I'm done with the front of the building. I'm quite satisfied but there're still improvements to be done.

mansion.png

Comments and/or critism are welcome! :sweet:

I'm working at the main building right now, and I'm done with the front of the building. I'm quite satisfied but there're still improvements to be done.

mansion.png

Comments and/or critism are welcome! :sweet:

...sometimes i wonder why people show creations which are not ready yet......why not build it first, and then show it.....??

Greetz LegoSjaak

Cool!

but It should be a little more colorful... :sweet:

I know, and I dropped the grey building. The museum and the private estate is build into one more colorfull house :classic:

...sometimes i wonder why people show creations which are not ready yet......why not build it first, and then show it.....??

Greetz LegoSjaak

"Build in progress" - shows how the building comes together. Like those who shows building pictures when the creation is done.

This is looking great BrickSindito, I'm certainly looking forward how this LDD MOC will turn out. Nice job and keep it up! :thumbup:

EDIT

could be 'croft manor'? perhaps lego should do a tomb raider theme??

Actually I've never seen the Tomb Raider movies, but as far a google search showed me. It looked a little like.

But maybe I would use it as an inspiration :tongue:

---

Btw. If anyone have images like this; (When you see a mansion / castle from above)

manor00.jpg

They would like to share, It would be a great help.

Edited by BrickSindito

Btw. If anyone have images like this; (When you see a mansion / castle from above)

manor00.jpg

They would like to share, It would be a great help.

This SITE has been helpful for me a couple of times.