Sign in to follow this  
rhymer

Ryhmer

Can I have a skeleton wearing An Armada helmet with Yodas backround?

Please? I figure is Mister Phes is too spend an hour or so making this for you thats the least you can do, considering your new here and all. Which by the way doesnt really matter for anyone(even the admins) who want one say please. No worries though, but im sure Mr. Phes would apeciate it.

Ya know this Rhymer character PMed and asked me to make graphics for him before I directed him to this thread. In one of my PMs I mentioned his lack of manners and yet he still does not use them. Why is this? Maybe English isn't his first language and he hasn't learnt such words yet. Does he live in a region where it isn't common to say "please" or is he just a rude little boy without any manners?

Has Rhymer shown enough support for me to spend my time to design him any graphics? I've seen about one extremely short post in a pirate thread and I'm thinking that doesn't cut it. Everyone else who recieved a signature and avatar has made significant contributions to Eurobricks and Eurobrick pirate threads, so its only fair that Rhymer do the same.

100 quality Pirate posts isn't much to ask for is it? Sure its too many for one sitting, but spread over a couple of weeks its only 6 or 7 a day and if Rhymer really wanted one he'd go to that effort...

Im sure Mr. Phes will be glad your sorry, but remember, when your new somewhere be sure to be super polite, that way you'll get invited back ;) No worries though! Im sure you'll get your sig someday when u deserve it. Hopefully you'll stick around.

William

All the admins here are quite busy at Eurobricks and it seems quite annoying when wants us to do something for them and they don't even bother to take the time to ask nicely. And I'm somewhat more tolerant than some of the other admins here, so you better be an extra good laddie Mr Rhymer otherwise they'll have to discipline you.