Sign in to follow this  
ApophisV

ApophisV

Phes, your work is so fantastic! Really impressive!

One thing that might be changed at Yoda's signature: between the feet and the shadow there are some pixels that seem to be lighter than the shadow and the legs and therefore the figure itself looks like it is floating above the ground. So maybe you could try to darken them a bit.

Other than this I can't find ANY point of criticism! *y*

And after seeing those nice images the idea of getting my own pirate signature appeals more and more to me... :-$ So could I get one too?

For the case you'd do me the pleasure, my piratified Apo sigfig is attached! (Picture quality is bad though, I'll try to get better pics at daylight)

post-14-1144278707_thumb.jpg

post-14-1144278713_thumb.jpg

However, I could go with an over cast or foggy environment and these images should work nicely, depending on what kind of background you like.

Yeah, that sounds great! :'-) Actually I like the idea of those half-medieval, criminal Pirates in foggy and humid environements much more than those Banana-eating and Rum-drinking happy, colorful Pirates! ;-)

So if you can up with something I really would appreciate it!!! :'-)

(BTW, since my good camera is currently in the repair shop it will take some while till I can get beter pictures than those showe above)

One thing that might be changed at Yoda's signature: between the feet and the shadow there are some pixels that seem to be lighter than the shadow and the legs and therefore the figure itself looks like it is floating above the ground. So maybe you could try to darken them a bit.

And after seeing those nice images the idea of getting my own pirate signature appeals more and more to me... :-$ So could I get one too?

For the case you'd do me the pleasure, my piratified Apo sigfig is attached! (Picture quality is bad though, I'll try to get better pics at daylight)

Why Certainly Mr Apo! The images you have provided are ok, but if you want better constrast and vibrant colours then provide new images. However, I could go with an over cast or foggy environment and these images should work nicely, depending on what kind of background you like.