I believe LEGO don't do army stuff... so this might me discarded as it looks armish :)

If it was armish wouldn't there be a horse in front of it :classic:

TLG will not add parts such as buckets only for B-model.

I'm sure of it.

I guess that a B-model might very well be "just" another attachment for the rear, replacing the crane, like some kind of bucket air lift or the like.

314370d1276737589t-my-camper-project-unimog-day-one-5-2.jpg

Unimog U-400, sounds like a new Mercedes lisence coming up?

Hopefully this is true as it would be awsome if they made more mercedes products (mercedes are the best)

I was thinking of something like a Large Scale fully functioning Mercedes Actros truck, that would be cool

Looking forward 2 these sets! I'd like the flatbed & the Unimog!

Me too and are the two sets I will buy for sure,

The only gripe I have for the Unimog is that hideous tire/wheel combo.. That 'street pattern' tread of the 62.4 or 68.8 tires and that ugly star shaped patterned grey wheels must definitely go. The Mog would look better with large knobby off-road tires and black wheels..preferably large diameter but narrow width wheels for that'utility look' associated with these trucks.

The only gripe I have for the Unimog is that hideous tire/wheel combo.. That 'street pattern' tread of the 62.4 or 68.8 tires and that ugly star shaped patterned grey wheels must definitely go. The Mog would look better with large knobby off-road tires and black wheels..preferably large diameter but narrow width wheels for that'utility look' associated with these trucks.

I think the new wheels & tires on the Unimog are great for my Volkswagen Beetle!

If anyone has found pics of the other 2H technic sets, post them here.

You can find pictures of all of them at TechnicBRICKs :wink:

Why don't they ever come up with a Technic M1A1 Abrams Tank or some serious military hardware?

I mean we see the tractors and bulldozers and trucks and cars. Time for some serious firepower ;)

LEGO will never publish a military Technic set (at least not yet). They even do not allow military creations in their Technic gallery. My Merkava tank was immediately deleted.

LEGO will never publish a military Technic set (at least not yet). They even do not allow military creations in their Technic gallery. My Merkava tank was immediately deleted.

What is really funny is that most of Lego's themes revolve around some type of battle. :laugh:

Why don't they ever come up with a Technic M1A1 Abrams Tank or some serious military hardware?

I mean we see the tractors and bulldozers and trucks and cars. Time for some serious firepower ;)

It's a wish of their founder, Ole Kirk Christiansen, he didn't want war to be seen as child's play (the only exception is the licensed sets like Star Wars and Indiana Jones)