Sign in to follow this  
Evil Willy

Evil Willy

I would love one mister phes, but smaller if you can. Use the evil willy minifig if you can and if you dont have apic of it then ask me and ill send you one. Thanks a lot!

Willy

Shouldn't be too much of a problem Evil Willy! I'm not sure if I have a black banada at the moment but I have one coming in the mail, hopefully it'll arive before the weekend!

Do you have any preferences for a background?

Just bare in mind the monkey and palm tree would be incredibly small given the height of the image. So it might not turn out right, however I'll have an experiment and see what I can come up with.

Evil Willy

1) a1.jpg

2) a2.jpg

3) a3.jpg

4) a4a.jpg

5) a5.jpg

6) a6.jpg

Signatures

Palm Tree

1) s1.jpg

2) s2.jpg

3) s3.jpg

4) s3a.jpg

Complete

1) s4.jpg

2) s5.jpg

3) s6.jpg

4) s7.jpg

Evil Willy, here are some images I've taken for you. I didn't have a black bandana so I've used a blue one which I'll colour black when I go to edit the images. First you need to choose which image you'd as an avatar from the images listed under the avatar heading.

For the signature you have two choices. Either taking an avatar image and adding a palm tree with clinging monkey in the background, or using one of the complete images. It depends how big you want your mini-figure to be. Baring in mind that the images will be shrunk down considerably before reaching their final form.

Edited by mister_phes

That is not Evil willy, but a replica! I believe I must take my own pictures for evil willy has not lost an eye, or grown a beard. Were u planning on putting a sun in back? Cause just blue is kind of plain, thanks!

That is not Evil willy, but a replica! I believe I must take my own pictures for evil willy has not lost an eye, or grown a beard. Were u planning on putting a sun in back? Cause just blue is kind of plain, thanks!

Errr... I said choose a picture and I'd make the mini-figure look like the one you've already made with a stunnng background in the editing process... Although I did use the wrong head, but if you really can't wait then provide your own images and I'll do the rest.

Edited by mister_phes

Ohh I apolagise for that, well then I will take the number 1 which is really quite beautiful, But I would like having the real evil willy in there so ill send you a picture and u can just crop him out and add him in there..If thats not too much to ask? I apreciate this Mr. Phes! Thank you.

Heres the pic

Good-evil-willy.jpg

More information on the ranking system will come in the future so no need to worry about that now. Possibly we might be able to incorporate the ranking system without the need to have symbol on the signatures but I'll leave it there for now.

Ohh I apolagise for that, well then I will take the number 1 which is really quite beautiful, But I would like having the real evil willy in there so ill send you a picture and u can just crop him out and add him in there..If thats not too much to ask? I apreciate this Mr. Phes! Thank you.

Heres the pic

Good-evil-willy.jpg

Evil Willy, here are the revised images.

1) a2.1.jpg

2) a2.2.jpg

3) a2.3.jpg

4) a2.4.jpg

5) a2.5.jpg

Signatures

1) s2.1.jpg

2) s2.2.jpg

3) s2.3.jpg

4) s2.4.jpg

5) s2.5.jpg

Now choose one for the avatar and one for the signature THEN I'll add a nice background. Any ideas on what kind of background you want?

Number 1 please. Ill keep my avatar though. Its awfully nice, but where did I put my cape? I seem to forget ever losing it...Ohh well no problem, thank you...As for the background try to put like a ship in the distance..the sea, sun...U know the usual.

Number 1 please. Ill keep my avatar though. Its awfully nice, but where did I put my cape? I seem to forget ever losing it...Ohh well no problem, thank you...As for the background try to put like a ship in the distance..the sea, sun...U know the usual.

Evil Willy stop and think for a moment... The reason your cape is missing is because a) I don't have one to use for the image and b) you can barely see the cape in current avatar and therefore it's pointless using one because no one will be able to tell what it is!

I might be able to squeeze a ship in the background, but at 100 x 100 there isn't a lot of room to work with. Background options only really come into play with signatures because they're bigger. So your monkey and palm idea tree won't get used.

Ahh but mr Phes, this is for a signature! I am not in search of an avatar now for I have one. I guess you must have misunderstood

Ahh but mr Phes, this is for a signature! I am not in search of an avatar now for I have one. I guess you must have misunderstood

Yeah I did! I've got so many things going on at once I misread things sometimes!

Regardless of what you've said here is an avatar and 2 signatures... So use whatever...

evil_willy-avatar.jpg

Signatures

evil_willy-signature.jpg

evil_willy-signature2.jpg

evil_willy-signature3.jpg

Edited by mister_phes

That is absolutley stunning Mr. Phes! Really just beautiful. But if you could please just add like a black line around, 1-2 pixels maybe? I would really apreciate that instead of just having a picture floating, I can do it myself when I get home if you wish? Ohh and maybe add my name if it is not too much to ask? But I love it! Its absolutley beautiful.

Edit: I tried to put the avatar, considering it fits with the sig, and the file size is to big for my group. If someone could allow for my avatar to be added, I would greatly apreciate it. Apo? Please? Thanks again phes, it is wonderful!

Edit 2: Ohh and I dont know if you can do this, but would it be possible to take the picture of the lotus? Evil willys ship and make that the floating ship in back? I dont know if its too much work but if u can that would be AWSOME!!! thanks again!

Willy, is the below picture of the Lotus you want to use?

Fullshotdark.jpg

If so I wouldn't recommended it because of the angle the picture is taken. It looks like we're looking a the Lotus from above which wouldn't look right if we were looking at it in the distance. So if possible you could take another, preferfly with a neturally coloured background as the one you've got is textured due to the fluffiness of the blanket, or I could attempt use this image but the perspective might not look right.

Well Mr. Phes, im so busy latley with homework Ill just keep the ship that is there now. Now just my name and rank and we are good to go, thanks a lot! Next week when I dont have 2 essays to write(Ihave those due friday) ill get pictures of my ship. thanks again!

Your rank is already on your signature, its that little circle in the top left hand corner. I'll add your name when I I add the ship since I've already done plenty of work to your signature as it is.

I have the lowest rank? After all I have done for the Pirate threads? :'(...Could you list the ranks somewhere? Like in the main pirate thread with links to all the others? thanks again

The ranking system will be revealed when (and if) users who deserve those ranks recieve a Pirate LEGO signature. The ranks will become more prevalent in the future and offer rewards and benefits in increasing degrees depending upon rank. These rewards and benefits will also be revealed when when (and if) users participianting in the Pirate LEGO Ranking deserve them.

There you go Willy, once again Phes is being secretive! :wink:

Jon.

I have the lowest rank? After all I have done for the Pirate threads? :'(...Could you list the ranks somewhere? Like in the main pirate thread with links to all the others? thanks again

Dear Evil Willy, the ranking system will be implemented as soon as I'm granted the powers to build the necessary infrastructure. Don't worry you'll probably get a couple of promotions !