Sign in to follow this  
Zepher

Eurodina - Day 14

EurodinaLogo.jpg

Day 14

DSCN0002.jpg

"Stay back," howled Ari Jay. "I have my ax!"

Constance threw Janice Boy at him. The ax was swung once and Janice's head was no longer attached to her body.

DSCN0003.jpg

Constance threw Thomas Bricks at him. The ax swung again and Thomas' head was no longer attached to his body.

DSCN0004.jpg

Then a shot rang out.

DSCN0005.jpg

"You are now in sudden death. There are a few simple rules to abide by. The day will close 24 hours from right now (or as close as I can get to that), no sooner and no later. If you do not vote, you are killed. It takes 2 votes to convict. Night will occur after sudden death regardless of the results. On a side note, Janice and Thomas were townies, while Ari was the Noodles Godfather.

DSCN0007.jpg

----------------------------

Rules for Sudden Death

-Must Vote

-2 votes to convict

-24 hour day

-Night will occur afterwards, no matter what the results

-All previous rules not altered by the above rules still stand.

Parts

003-1.jpg Constance (NPC) - Senator (Zepher)

001-3.jpg - Police Man Abe Hollis (Police) (ADHO15)

001-9-7.jpg - Ron Adie (Waiter) (Admiral Ron)

001-10-1.jpg - Mrs. Frankie Keen (Stay-at-home mother) (Fugazi)

Edited by Zepher

You townies must die! You are holding back the progression of this town!

I guess that the last word will be mine today.

Vote: Ron Adie / Admiral Ron

The Noodles shall prevail.

It appears I have been betrayed. I must say Mrs. Keen, you have done this masterfully, and, even though you are rotten scum not even fit to wash the dishes in my restaurant, I must salute your manipulation of me and everyone else here. When my father came back from the war, he told me a poem that I have modified for my death.

And when he gets to Heaven,

To St. Peter he will tell,

Another townie reporting sir,

I've served my time in Hell.

I have done everything I can to save this town, but even I cannot stop the forces of treachery and deceit. To you remaining Noodles, go to Hell. :devil:

The Noodles shall prevail.

Hear, hear!

As the newly-titled Chief of Police Abe Hollis, I'd like t' welcome any valuable citizens that come t' colonise our reorganised town. I think you'll find that everythin' will go much smoother now.

Congratulations, Mrs. Keen.

Long live the Noodles!

It appears I have been betrayed.

You were a worthy opponent, and managed to delay your fall long enough. But in the end I don't believe there is anything to stop the grand Noodle scheme.

And indeed, the reports of my neutrality are greatly exaggerated. default_laugh2.gif

I still cant believe you sacrificed nearly every remaining Noodle to win, I am sure you could have without that. Dont worry, when I am dead, and have gone on to the next world, I will tell God to send you two into the darkest level of Hell. :devil:

I'm leaving for Christmas reasons shortly, and so am closing the day now. It seems you all already made your choices anyway!! :devil: Let the final night begin.