Sign in to follow this  
SuvieD

Suvie D

I want a pirate avatar! Put of course being a castle and Mecha fan first and foremost that it would seem pointless for me to have one as I would rarely use it. However, if you were willing I would like a monkey with a map or cutlass on any background. I promise I would use it at least three months out of every year and especially with the upcoming and extremely exciting pirate adventure/mystery I am working on currently. A good signature would be the classic LEGO design or a sword and map wielding monkey guarding a treasure chest on some tiny island or something like that.

Well Phes, what do you think? Do I qualify at all?

Or should I hand my Spanish figures to some South American witch doctor so he can perform voodoo on it until you make me one? :-D

Yes, Mr SuvieD you have shown splendid suppport for Eurobricks and the pirate threads contained within so you are very elligble. In addition your past fforts will grant you instant promotions should you choose to recieve them.

It would appear LEGO has alreaedy made a set similiar to you signature request...

6235-1-966222460.jpg

Using that as a starting point I could ditch the pirate and zoom in upon the monkey giving the little bugger a map to hold as well. How does that sound?

PS. You should hand your Spanish figures over to ME!!! A witch doctor would never put them to good use... Probably grind them up and drink them or something pointless like that!

Edited by mister_phes

Anything with a monkey sounds good to me. Though I think I need to have a lowly rank as I am a lan lubber at heart. The sea calls my name only after I have been made to feel sick and it wants to see what I had for lunch. *wacko*

Can you put one of those spiffy backgrounds in it too? No rush mind you. I won't be putting it to use for a little while yet.

I'll create your signature and avatar next time I have my camera out. It may be Thursday but more likely the weekend.

By the way the ranking system is based on your contributions to the pirate threads but it is by no means manditory and therefore you can have a signature without a rank written on it. However, this sytem will become more pertinent in the future and offer advantages and bonuses. This will be gradually implemented over time depending how many users request signatures.

Basically its a rewards club for quality input into SYSTEM Pirate LEGO threads...

Suvie D

1) a1.jpg

2) a2.jpg

3) a3.jpg

4) a4.jpg

5) a5.jpg

Signatures

1) s1.jpg

Suvie D, I've had a photo session, before I continue I need to know which image(s) you'd like to use for your avatar and signature. With the signature you can either user a larger version of your avatar image or the last entirely different image.

Let me know and I'll edit the images then add a background!

Edited by mister_phes

Suvie D

4) a4.jpg

Let me know and I'll edit the images then add a background!

This one! This is great. *wub*

SuvieD

Mr SuvieD, a background has been added to the picture you chose. You need to confirm this background is to your liking.

Full Sized

suvied_1.jpg

suvied_avatar.jpg

Signature

suvied_signature.jpg

Also on the signature in the the top left hand corner you will notice a white circle. This is the current symbol (it may be revised in the future) for your rank of sailor. The ranking system is optional so this circle can be removed, however should you choose to adopt the ranking system you are immediately illegible for promotions because of your contributions to Eurobricks and Pirate threads.

Ohh I apolagise for that, well then I will take the number 1 which is really quite beautiful, But I would like having the real evil willy in there so ill send you a picture and u can just crop him out and add him in there..If thats not too much to ask? I apreciate this Mr. Phes! Thank you.

Heres the pic

Good-evil-willy.jpg

The real Evil Willy is good but you've got too much shadow there and angle you've taken the picture on is too high. It work better if you got level with the mini-figure to take the image, unless you specifically want images that slightly look down upon the mini-figure.

SuvieD

Mr SuvieD, a background has been added to the picture you chose. You need to confirm this background is to your liking.

suvied_avatar.jpg

Signature

suvied_signature.jpg

Also on the signature in the the top left hand corner you will notice a white circle. This is the current symbol (it may be revised in the future) for your rank of sailor. The ranking system is optional so this circle can be removed, however should you choose to adopt the ranking system you are immediately illegible for promotions because of your contributions to Eurobricks and Pirate threads.

Wonderful indeed. I think it is great and I will use it very soon! Thank you Mister Phes! I like the sailor symbol and I am not sure of the ranks involved so I think I will just leave it at that for a while. Feel free to promote me whenever though.