Basiliscus

Rumbled in the Legañan Jungle

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Hi all,

For those who saw the warning in the description - this MOC contains scenes of violence, drugs, death etc. You have been warned!

In my (fictional) Hispanic nation of Legaña, there is currently a left-wing insurgency supported by drug-gangs and other anti-government agents. In this MOC, we seen Legañan Special Forces assault an enemy compound deep within the Legañan jungle. There is a full mission commentary on Flickr for those who want to get deeper into the thick of the action.

Thanks for viewing.

5229545006_d6f0f898c8_z.jpg

Rumbled in the Legañan Jungle - Mission Briefing by Cuahchic, on Flickr

5231994400_b470629612_z.jpg

Rumbled in the Legañan Jungle - Observation Team by Cuahchic, on Flickr

5231994906_9ccf65abb3_z.jpg

Rumbled in the Legañan Jungle - Enemy Personnel by Cuahchic, on Flickr

5249729567_140e544509_z.jpg

Rumbled in the Legañan Jungle - Facilities by Cuahchic, on Flickr

5254861642_5679b070f6_z.jpg

Rumbled in the Legañan Jungle - The Deal by Cuahchic, on Flickr

5254481931_d45c190a77_z.jpg

Rumbled in the Legañan Jungle - Rendezvous by Cuahchic, on Flickr

5255865596_1bcdd07bc9_z.jpg

Rumbled in the Legañan Jungle - Go Loud by Cuahchic, on Flickr

5255256099_3f30abdcd9_z.jpg

Rumbled in the Legañan Jungle - RPG by Cuahchic, on Flickr

5255351461_977939df12_z.jpg

Rumbled in the Legañan Jungle - Maneuver by Cuahchic, on Flickr

5271664024_69f164ffce_z.jpg

Rumbled in the Legañan Jungle - Encircled by Cuahchic, on Flickr

5271664282_70a97be0e8_z.jpg

Rumbled in the Legañan Jungle - Surrender by Cuahchic, on Flickr

5271202413_14ff576eb4_z.jpg

Rumbled in the Legañan Jungle - Aftermath by Cuahchic, on Flickr

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

Wow, a truly impressive Jungle diorama you got there Basilicus! I really like how you did the muddy make-shift road, effectively using two shades of brown for an accurate look and texture. The yellow and black vehicles are very well done too, as is the wooden drug-dealers hideout. I think the trees are just about ok, I understand this spot is a the cleared-out forest area. Overall, simply great job clearly depicting this scene, nice opening pic too, reminds me of video game graphics. :thumbup:

This is a really cool MOC, Basiliscus! The landscape and foliage, the buildings, the vehicles, even the wheelbarrow! :laugh: I particularly like how you've done the walls on the elevated hut, very neat. :thumbup: Good photos too! :thumbup:

Very good Basiliscus. It reminds me of a COD types scene with the zoomed-out picture. The MOC itself is really nice. The contrast in colour is really good and you choose the right colour for the road. The little building reminds me of others I have seen.

Thanks for Sharing this with us :thumbup:

Totally AWESOME 'Basiliscus' :grin: and the best part was the RPG firing and travelling, then of course no more motorcycle ! :devil:

Great work and keep on hunting those drug lords ! :grin:

That's really good! Great foliage and very nice hut!

And I love the intro pic, good job!

Enpaz

Wow! This is really good. I would just suggest to put more trees on, since this is, well, a jungle. :classic:

Thanks for the comment. This is supposed to be a cleared out area (otherwise people can approach without being seen), hence the lack of trees!

This is a really cool MOC, Basiliscus! The landscape and foliage, the buildings, the vehicles, even the wheelbarrow! :laugh: I particularly like how you've done the walls on the elevated hut, very neat. :thumbup: Good photos too! :thumbup:

Thanks! The idea for the hut was the catalyst for this MOC. The wheelbarrow design is not my own, it was stolen from Michael Jasper.

Totally AWESOME 'Basiliscus' :grin: and the best part was the RPG firing and travelling, then of course no more motorcycle ! :devil:

Great work and keep on hunting those drug lords ! :grin:

Thanks, hopefully the RPG scene showed some action! The next military MOC will show the Legañan armed forces taking on the drug gangs in their favela strongholds.