Jipay

The 2005 city pics

Nice pics Vadar, both vehicles look great!

Do they both use stickers or are there printed parts??

Jon.

Thanks for the pics! These are definitely the best City sets Lego have released in a while.

Why do we not have the police sets yet in our store yet? I think I may have to go to the dark side (Toys R Us) ;)

Its the same at my toys r us, well it used to be at the moment all lego is on sale (actually most toys are) at toys r us and theirs hardly anything left. Have to say putting all your stuff this close to xmas dosent send out a good signal for their survival. :'(

Its the same at my toys r us, well it used to be at the moment all lego is on sale (actually most toys are) at toys r us and theirs hardly anything left. Have to say putting all your stuff this close to xmas dosent send out a good signal for their survival. :'(

Same here at my Toys R Us. At least ours puts Megablocks across from Lego. Right now Toys R Us, KB, Wal-Mart and Target all have nothing left on the shelves. I don't really understand why they do not stock up on regular items around Christmas time. They should know that toys sell really good around Christmas, esp. Toys R Us.

Ah, thanks :)

I always thought it would be the name for some fire fighter / police or whatever car.... (David used the expression in his fire fighter posts)

Here in Germany all those cars get similar names, e.g. we got at the THW (disaster controle) a GKW I (Ger