Superkalle

LEGO Build Together site

I just noticed that JunkStyleGio mentioned this site in the "Request Official sets" topic:

LEGO - Build Together

I'm not sure what the site is about and why its called "Build Together". Does anyone know? It looks like you can register, but apperantly the site doesn't use LegoID.

EDIT: Looks like I was a bit fast on the trigger there. A quick google revealed that it seems to be part of some TV commercial. Nevertheless, there are some models there to build. :classic:

Legolijntje produced the RV at my request.

(and at a fast speed might I say....)

The site is an offical Lego (us) site. Thus, even with the models not physical available, there are official buildinstructions available.

I hope that his set will be accepted at the Official LDD thread.

Why not post and index the Build Together sets in this thread? I built a few of them myself already. (I've been using them in Brick the last couple days.)

Why not post and index the Build Together sets in this thread? I built a few of them myself already. (I've been using them in Brick the last couple days.)

I think it can just in the official ldd topic. Otherwise it would be very confusing.

Can I ask you which models you made, becuase I made the road trip rv and I uploaded it already in the official ldd topic. And I wanted to make some others.

As these sets are built with official instructions, me and Superkalle decided the Official Set Topic is the right place :wink: