eiker86

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 5 discussion

The day they release Legionary figures is the day the AFOL's kill each other bags in stores! :laugh:

I love this comment, it's so true! I saw someone from my work once during our lunchbreak scouring through the series 1 figs. I felt like launching myself at him.

~

Also, Series 1 had two female minifigs, while Series 2-4 have 3 each. I have good hopes that there will be a third in Series 5 as well, although ideally I would wish for at least 4 per series (25%).

Totally argree on that, lets hope for atleast a 3rd but I would be even more happy if they would include even a 4th female minifig.

You should reread the posts, then, because a lot of us are.

Edit: quoting myself: "...what's that one on the left? Cleopatra? That's awesome!"

Edited by fred67

I think the dwarf is carrying a regular old round shield since there is no stud in the middle. I really like that figure; it has the first ever printed dwarven face! (all the old ones had generic people faces) :hmpf_bad:

if I am correct the other remaining 7 Minifigures are

Knight

Baker

Bird Trainer

Astronaut

Master Sensee

Warlock

Pirate

But this is just what I got from romours of leaked Serie 5 Sealed bag pictures.

Knight

Baker

Bird Trainer

Astronaut

Master Sensee

Warlock

Pirate

If that's true, there'll be quite a few historical figures in that series. What kind of bird would the bird trainer have?

If that's true, there'll be quite a few historical figures in that series. What kind of bird would the bird trainer have?

dont know All i've heard is that its green

Warlock! *oh2*

Is that in the sense of male witch, or the sense of goblin-like creature?

If that indeed is the list these will be epic. I wonder if the knight will be of an old faction like the forest man. I can see a black falcon knight! :wub:

On a separate note I hope the baker has a new food accessory; that will make 2 for this series! :thumbup:

Knight

Baker

Bird Trainer

Astronaut

Master Sensee

Warlock

Pirate

If that is the list, I'll be quite disappointed. I mean we have knights from Kingdoms, pirates from Pirates, astronaut from s1&City, baker from WVB, warlock from Kingdoms and master sensei from NinjaGO. I don't know about the rest of you, but I've got my fingers crossed, hoping this isn't the list...

Knight

Baker

Bird Trainer

Astronaut

Master Sensee

Warlock

Pirate

That'd be nice. Baker, Astronaut, Bird Trainer are all probably passes. Master Sensei depends. Knight and Pirate sound good to me.

Most likely the parrot. It's the right size and shape to double as a variety of birds, if you're not concerned about tail length and beak shape and all that.

I wouldn't object to these, the more historical figures the better for me personally, but still the list doesn't sound very probable: as others have mentioned there's a lot of overlaps with existing themes (knight, astronaut, sensei, pirate, warlock?). Also, considering the characters and apparent "themes" of the first four series, it seems quite unlikely that Series 5 would include only one sports fig (the boxer).

However in case the list ends up being correct, I'm crossing my fingers for a reimagined Black Falcon knight!

I really hope that is the list!

Same for me, only because I didn't manage to get those (did not bought those sets) and I would only wanted the figs themselfs.

I could live with that list, though it's awfully historical-favouring. I hope the astronaut is a pulp sci-fi style: spherical glass helmet, flashy suit with bright colours and dapper boots, very little technology because the studio couldn't afford decent props. Real Spaceman Spiff stuff.

Master Sensei's another Japanese one chalked off my list of Japanese ones. Still waiting on that Magical Girl.

Since I'm a Steampunk/Egypt kind of guy, only the Cleopatra and Sherlock Holmes guy interest me. However, if any of these new seven are wearing anything brown, I am sure to grab them just for the variance in clothes.

I'm also hoping that the Pirate listed is a female buccaneer, as that would make me drool so much... female figs for my only two interests...want so badly...

Aedai Rivin

Since I'm a Steampunk/Egypt kind of guy, only the Cleopatra and Sherlock Holmes guy interest me. However, if any of these new seven are wearing anything brown, I am sure to grab them just for the variance in clothes.

That would be exactly the same reason why I want the Sherlock and Cleopatra minifig.

And she would greatly match with the Pharaoh and mummies from the other series.

For Sherlock Holmes, he would indeed fit in any steampunk creation, or atleast some parts of him.

Not that I'm an expert in this, to be honest I've looked up more pictures of it than I made myself.

And still that can be counted on one hand, or less. I wish for more though, so Holmes would be a great add.

I'm also hoping that the Pirate listed is a female buccaneer, as that would make me drool so much... female figs for my only two interests...want so badly...

Aedai Rivin

And as all of you might know by now, I love female minifigs. So if Lego releases any female versions

of an already existing theme, I would gladly buy them. For they only appair in sertain set and I just

want the minifig. Or are hard to find. So the Lego collectable minifigs are the solution for me.

Sure I hope they make new versions of any female figure. But any of those would be great for my collection.

Edited by Ro87n

wow series 5 already?

i wish lego could put some more minifigures boxes out near where i live either that or more stores stock them. Where i live its always this one guy that buys the whole box before anyone else gets a chance.

Oh man, this is going to be the best series yet just because of that Godzilla figure alone! The rest of the series could be rubbish but it wouldn't matter because WE ARE GETTING A LEGO GODZILLA MINIFIGURE! :wub: I love me some Godzilla, obviously.

This is a dream come true...:cry_happy:

A Buckingham Palace Guard, an epic looking Gladiator, a guy in a Godzilla suit, a Boxer... The list just goes on!

Knight

Baker

Bird Trainer

Astronaut

Master Sensee

Warlock

Pirate

I know that rumors aren't to be trusted, but I hope this is true!:cry_happy:

A Master Sensei to go with my Samurai and Ninja (and hopefully Geisha soon :laugh:)!

Personally I love it when they release figures with brown clothing, as I'm a Steampunk guy.

Judging from the rumoured 7 other figures, I think they're fake/misunderstandings:

Knight- probably the Roman legionnaire or the dwarf (weapons and gear)

Baker- midget clown (pie)

Bird Trainer- Cleopatra (animal)

Astronaut- either godzilla or the legionnaire again

Master Sensee- Boxer (sports related sort of)

Warlock- cavegirl (similar hair)

Pirate- Holmes, since they have similar hats

Or maybe I'm making stuff up and we will get this 7 new figures along with the confirmed first 9.

Aedai Rivin