Blackknight112

Review: 7914 Mandalorian battlepack

I was opening my Mando battlepack the other day and noticed that the head stud of one out of the four head pieces was filled in, instead of the normal hollow "peace sign" pattern.

I'm wonder if this will become mainstream and why this set is the first and seemingly only one to have this...

-Derek :classic:

Oh, and on a side note, the Mandalorian faces totally look like Christopher Walken... :oh:

I highly doubdt this will be a mainstream problem. It would mean there is a serious problem with the quality control system of lego and I don't think thats the case.

I was opening my Mando battlepack the other day and noticed that the head stud of one out of the four head pieces was filled in, instead of the normal hollow "peace sign" pattern.

I'm wonder if this will become mainstream and why this set is the first and seemingly only one to have this...

-Derek :classic:

Oh, and on a side note, the Mandalorian faces totally look like Christopher Walken... :oh:

It's all just a question of molds.

LEGO is produced in several factories and they constantly design and use new molds for the production of parts.

So you might have 3 heads from Denmark and one from the Hungarian factory.

Is it really that important wether or not the stud is filled in a head?

They're darn ugly anyway, so keep the helmets on :laugh:

(topic merged with review)

This probably isn't a quality issue, but a new piece. I think they made this new piece for Aurra Sing's new hair. I think it stays in better if there is a tight seal, with no holes.

I just checked and two of the heads in my 7913 CTBP are hole-less.

I'm convinced this is just a switch to a new head mold.

Nothing to get all fuzzy about.