Sign in to follow this  
Nieks

Winter Village: 'The Tower'

This is my entry for the Winter Village expansion contest on Eurobricks. It's a Cafe/Pub called the Tower, next to the village own water-tower. The water-tower is disguised like a snowmen for the annual Snowman competition in Winter-Village.

5268679466_d048aa065e_z.jpg

You can see the complete set at Flickr.com: Winter Village: 'The Tower'

Wow, this is truly a very unique and wonderful idea for your Winter Village entry Nieks! Both the house and the snowman tower are very well done, quite clever use of the tires for the hat too. Simply a fantastic creation overall! Best of luck in the contest! :thumbup:

AWESOME just AWESOME 'Nieks' :grin: , from Frosty's tyre hat to the snow running off the pub's roof....a fantastic MOC and I too wish you good luck in the contest.

Keep on making snowmen.... :grin:

AMAZING STUFF nieks! What a good idea! You just made me think that a public works set with a water tower would be a very good set idea for LEGO. Your is lovely! :wub:

Great entry! I like both the water tower and the cafe, but I particularly like the colours used for the cafe, they all compliment and go with each other well. :thumbup:

Very well done. :classic:

~buddy~

Thnxz everybody for all the nice Comments... It's my first Christmas themed MOC ever! And I never made a sphere before!!

Wow! This is your first winter MOC? It looks really good. I like the snowman's hat and also the colors of the cafe. Great entry! :classic:

Also, welcome to EB!

Edited by Mrlegoninja

Hehe, this made me smile. Very unique, as KDM said already. I see you've taken parts from Green Grocer and made them Wintery, which looks very nice. It's a peculiar colour for a winter town, but I like it. Also, the snow man head is great, and the partially pressed down bricks gives a nice effect of the slanted tower pillars. I'm kinda worried about the stability of it though, because it seems it might topple and knock down the awesome house :grin::thumbup:

Wow, this is truly a very unique and wonderful idea for your Winter Village entry Nieks! Both the house and the snowman tower are very well done, quite clever use of the tires for the hat too. Simply a fantastic creation overall! Best of luck in the contest! pirate_thumbup.gif

Agreed. This should win, hands down.