Sign in to follow this  
Zepher

Eurodina - Day 13

EurodinaLogo.jpg

Day 13

Ever since the park had exploded, Gen had slept with the pigs, and it was his new friends that found his body the next day.

001.jpg

-------------------------------------------------

Constance locked the doors to the Senatorial mansion. "We are staying here until this business is over," she declared, before dragging her victims to a near-by windowed room. "And if this isn't over soon, these bodies will start to smell."

003.jpg

"Any last words?"

"May Kung Pho guide me."

"I honestly have no idea what even happened."

"You can all rot in hell."

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

"And that is how I shoot all your convicted through the head at once."

007.jpg

"Not all of them," said a voice in the crowd. "Where's Ron?"

008.jpg

"You can't have him. As your Governor I decree that he is innocent, and I pardon him of his conviction yesterday," said Flint Wick. As if rehearsed, a large ax flew through the window and split the Governor in half.

009.jpg

An hour later Constance gave a report. "Flint Wick, Benjamin, and Gen were all members of the town. Ron Cantor and Walter Kovacs were both Noodle Family members. It is two votes to convict today. Those who do not vote will be killed."

----------------

Here are the rules of Eurodina:

1. To win the game one group most outnumber the total sum of all the other groups. The town wins by killing all members of all mafia families.

2. Each day, the players will vote out one amongst them. To be voted out the player must be the higest voted player above 1/3 of the town. If only one person is above 1/3, they will be the one killed. To vote or to draw back your vote, you must use the following sentence in your post: vote: character/player or unvote: character/player. If you want to change your vote, you must first unvote before the second vote is calculated.

3. During days, there is a 24 hour period before anyone can vote. Once the majority decision is reached, you cannot unvote the player in question anymore. Days will run for 72 96 hours.

4. Certain players will get night actions to be used during the night of the game. Since there are a lot of players, you do NOT have to send in a PM if you choose to not use an action. Simply do not send it. You have 48 hours to get in your actions before they are locked out. Those 48 hours begin at the end of the day.

5. The night abilities will be done in a randomized order each night.

6. The Day-topics are meant for active players only, so do not post in them if you are already out of the game. The Discussion-topic is open to everybody. you must post once a game day if you want to continue to play. 2 days without posting without talking to me first to warn me away will get your character killed or you replaced.

7. Do not edit your posts, because it is considered unfair to other players.

8. Do not directly quote anything I’ve sent to you via PM. Use your own words, please.

9. All out-of-character discussion must be kept in the Discussion-topic. Likewise, all talk about game tactics and roles must be kept in the Day-topics and PMs.

10. Since this game deviates quite a lot from other Mafia-games, please ask any questions or doubts you might have directly from me, and you will be answered.

11. Kill Shadows Day 1 No Metagaming please.

(Stolen mostly from Sandy)

Parts

003-1.jpg Constance (NPC) - Senator (Zepher)

001-3.jpg - Police Man Abe Hollis (Police) (ADHO15)

001-9-7.jpg - Ron Adie (Waiter) (Admiral Ron)

001-9-8.jpg - Thomas Bricks (Waiter) (Minxter)

001-10-1.jpg - Mrs. Frankie Keen (Stay-at-home mother) (Fugazi)

001-10-6.jpg - Mrs. Janice Boy (Banker) (Capt.JohnPaul)

019-3.jpg - Mr. Ari Jay (Mortician) (Lord Arjay)

Two Noodles! Hooray! I think us townies obviously know who to vote for now! At least two (including me) will vote for: vote: Lord Arjay/Mr. Ari Jay

The others get: Police Man Abe Hollis

We shall win! We can rid the town of scum!

There has been and always will be a 24 hour delay before you may vote. That is so those accused may defend themselves.

There has been and always will be a 24 hour delay before you may vote. That is so those accused may defend themselves.

Sorry! I was so excited I got carried away... :sceptic: It has happened before for us all to learn so I have no excuse.

Well Mayor Wick, may your soul rest in peace, and I thank you for saving my life. I agree, we need to vote for the last two Scum today, Ary Jay and Abe Hollis, I believe you two have no defense you can give.

Well Mayor Wick, may your soul rest in peace, and I thank you for saving my life. I agree, we need to vote for the last two Scum today, Ary Jay and Abe Hollis, I believe you two have no defense you can give.

Correct, I cannot defend myself against nothing.

Other than that, Benjamin has turned out to be not the noodles godfather and who was responsible for that conviction? Wierdly Mrs Keen isn't scum according to you even though she obviously lied to get Mr Gershwin lynched. Ignoring stuff like that is why there's only six of us left.

Maybe you should think about that and wonder if voting me out is really the best option? I don't know about Officer Hollis but yesterday no-one told me anything, so the only person I was in contact with was Benjamin who then contacted a few people he trusted to find out what was going on. I know that Mr Bricks was one of those people.

You may think I'm scum but ignoring my points at this stage is madness and will only drive this town to death. The only person who should obviously be voted for is someone who isn't scum according to you.

I agree, we need to vote for the last two Scum today, Ary Jay and Abe Hollis, I believe you two have no defense you can give.

Me?! What 'ave I done?!

Seems like some people are a bit eager t' get killin'. Not exactly makin' a good case f' yourselves.

Maybe you should think about that and wonder if voting me out is really the best option? I don't know about Officer Hollis but yesterday no-one told me anything, so the only person I was in contact with was Benjamin who then contacted a few people he trusted to find out what was going on. I know that Mr Bricks was one of those people.

Mr. Gershwin also contacted me as a trusted townie, but it was unfortunately too late f' me to change my vote, something I dearly regret after seein' his innocence! Now Mr. Gershwin is a townie, and he trusted Mr. Jay and I, does that not suggest we are also townies? What evidence 'ave you two got against us? I'm thinkin' that you two are the last two Noodles, teamin' up to get the rest of us!

Correct, I cannot defend myself against nothing.

Other than that, Benjamin has turned out to be not the noodles godfather and who was responsible for that conviction? Wierdly Mrs Keen isn't scum according to you even though she obviously lied to get Mr Gershwin lynched. Ignoring stuff like that is why there's only six of us left.

You may think I'm scum but ignoring my points at this stage is madness and will only drive this town to death. The only person who should obviously be voted for is someone who isn't scum according to you.

I suppose you are right, maybe I have jumped to a hasty conclusion, Mrs. Keen, what do you have to say for yourself?

Mr. Gershwin also contacted me as a trusted townie, but it was unfortunately too late f' me to change my vote, something I dearly regret after seein' his innocence! Now Mr. Gershwin is a townie, and he trusted Mr. Jay and I, does that not suggest we are also townies? What evidence 'ave you two got against us? I'm thinkin' that you two are the last two Noodles, teamin' up to get the rest of us!

If we were the last two Noodles, would we have voted out two Noodles yesterday?

Hmm yes obviously I was very wrong about Mr Gershwin, and I am sorry if my accusations have precipitated his death. I would like to be able to explain what happened, but I'm at a loss. Of course I had information provided to me by the voice from above, and the information was wrong. Is it possible that I am some sort of paranoid Night Watcher, and that when someone targets me with a benign action (perhaps Mr Gershwin was trying to investigate me, or even protect me?) I am being told that he's trying to convert me? I certainly won't trust my Night Watch ability any more, as it will only get me into trouble. If Mr Gershwin were still alive, he could tell what was trying to do to me the night before last.

Well, I am going with my gut on this.

Vote Ari Jay/ Lord Arjay

Your gut's wrong and it's going to bring about this towns doom - are you sure you aren't just hungry? I know I've been a little useless so far but I also know I am a townie. Yesterday I voted for you and although I trust you completely now, it would be best if I explain my vote. I said the reason was I was talking to some people, well only one actually look:

I totally agree with your post and I think Ive found out why all these votes are happening. I think there are two scum groups.

One made of: Walter Kovacs, Mrs Keen and Mr Canter

And the other made of: Mayor Wick, Mrs Boy, Mr Adie and Gen

I trust you that you are a townie and Thomas Bricks too. Not too Sure about Officer Hollis though. I have been getting regular pms from Mrs keen assuring me that what she was saying was all a front but I don't believe a word of it.

I will also pm Thomas bricks and let him know that we feel he is a townie and as such he should join us in the vote against what we believe to be a certain mafia member. I think we should vote for Mr Adie because he is the reason Dr Leg was killed, then we can get scum from two groups. I dont know about contacting Officer Hollis though and feel we should wait to bring Bricks on board first.

If we work together we can win against both scum and please believe I do trust you.

Later on I replied:

Intresting theory, it makes sense given what the senator said yesterday: "How many mobs were left" I trust you are a townie and no-one has told me anything so guess I will vote with you, its worth a shot.

But, I wanted to ask why you were voting Walter. You've apparently been told to vote for him, were you given a good reason? If you were then they're probably telling the truth and I'll also vote against him. If Hollis is a townie you might be able to convince him to change his vote, so perhaps you should contact him?

Sorry for the late response, there isnt much time left in the day

When I said about the senator I was refering to this:

How many mobs were left, and how many members of each? Would two convictions be enough?

So Benjamin's message combined with the complete lack of information was enough to make me vote. Luckily, Mr Gershwin was unaware of the deadline so didn't unvote. If you still don't believe me then I'm not sure what else I can do. I've simply tried to make the best votes based upon what I know. In hindsight it was very unlikely but I had to do something.

Two Noodles! Hooray! I think us townies obviously know who to vote for now! At least two (including me) will vote for: vote: Lord Arjay/Mr. Ari Jay

Also, since you and Mr Adie are voting me - which other two townies are going to vote Abe Hollis? Mr Bricks and Mrs Keen? Because...

I suggest people cast a glance, nay a hard stare in the direction of Mrs Keen.

Nonetheless, I will pledge my life on what I saw and I will be killed tomorrow if I'm wrong. But I can't be wrong. The blood bath must end here.

We're back t' the ol' if 'A's innocent, we can get B tomorrow'

All remaing townies - remember this. Walter and Mrs Keen are obviously in cahoots.

..Mrs Keen is obviously a townie /sarcasm :hmpf:

Unless you believe her bizarre non-explanation (which would be madness) and still think she's town then you really haven't thought this through, have you? :laugh:

I'm sure you've both been told by Mayor Wick or whoever that I'm obviously scum and so you're just going to vote me out without thinking about it much.

My vote will go on Mrs Keen when we've discussed this more and if Officer Hollis is scum then I think you'll have a hard time getting her to vote for him. If you don't want to reconsider then that's fine but it's your funeral (I know, mine aswell but the point still stands).

..Mrs Keen is obviously a townie /sarcasm :hmpf:

Unless you believe her bizarre non-explanation (which would be madness) and still think she's town then you really haven't thought this through, have you? :laugh:

I'm sure you've both been told by Mayor Wick or whoever that I'm obviously scum and so you're just going to vote me out without thinking about it much.

My vote will go on Mrs Keen when we've discussed this more and if Officer Hollis is scum then I think you'll have a hard time getting her to vote for him. If you don't want to reconsider then that's fine but it's your funeral (I know, mine aswell but the point still stands).

I have my reasons and I will not change my vote. And yes, you DO know your funeral.

I have my reasons and I will not change my vote. And yes, you DO know your funeral.

Yet y' won't even hint at what these reasons are, an' y' still manage t' persuade others t' vote with y'.

I don't like it!

Vote: Janice Boy / Capt.JohnPaul

Seeing that he won't help us much from now on...

Vote Thomas Bricks/Minxter

Last vote

Vote: Lord Arjay / Ari jay

And Fugazi, if you´re a townie you´re just helping scum by killing me since I´m a townie.

Oh, I thought you were gone...

Unvote Thomas Bricks/Minxter

I need to think this over some more.

Yet y' won't even hint at what these reasons are, an' y' still manage t' persuade others t' vote with y'.

I don't like it!

Vote: Janice Boy / Capt.JohnPaul

You're voting for the people who got out 2 Noodles? You really must be scum. If the town hasn't won yet, there are obviously still scum. And who could scum be other then people who don't vote for scum? So you really better need to change your vote 'cause right now I REALLY don't trust you.

You're voting for the people who got out 2 Noodles? You really must be scum. If the town hasn't won yet, there are obviously still scum. And who could scum be other then people who don't vote for scum? So you really better need to change your vote 'cause right now I REALLY don't trust you.

Well, seeing as you're not backin' up your votin' with any evidence at all, I'm thinkin' it could just be pure luck that y' got a Noodle!

Another explanation is that you belong to an existing/fourth family, in which case, killin' a Noodle would be good f' you, even though you're not town!

I don't see any evidence for anyone's votin' so I really don't know who to side with! If you helped me understand your reasons an' kept me in the loop, I could easily vote with you!

I've already got two votes on me, so a third would be a complete waste of a vote which could be used on actual scum.

I'll be using my vote against Mrs Keen closer to the days end, we all need to think about this so we don't make a mistake. :sceptic:

Well, seeing as you're not backin' up your votin' with any evidence at all, I'm thinkin' it could just be pure luck that y' got a Noodle!

Another explanation is that you belong to an existing/fourth family, in which case, killin' a Noodle would be good f' you, even though you're not town!

I don't see any evidence for anyone's votin' so I really don't know who to side with! If you helped me understand your reasons an' kept me in the loop, I could easily vote with you!

For now, let's just say there is something called night actions. :wink:

After reading over all of this, Ari Jay seems to be not who I thought he was. And sorry for trying to vote you off so early! This Mrs. Keen thing is interesting, a neutral who voted with a couple claimed mobsters and now as changed.

Unvote: Lord Arjay

Vote: Mrs. Keen/ Fugazi