Sign in to follow this  
AgentA

Knights Kingdom 2005

lolol thx for posting about this here ! But we already have the pics in the 2005 lego other products news ! ;)

And no need for spoiler warnings about new sets here :)

Oh :/ I though that it might be the system sets that you were posting but it is just those horrible excuses for Lego again. I really dont like these new knight figures, why have they been re-rdesigned already? Isn't that a star wars thing? ;)

Jon.

Damn, got me all worked up thinking they were system sets, just to find out it was old news about the (Bionicle like) action figures. |-/

I also thought these were going to be system sets. Oh well.

A little bird has told me, that "summer" is comming next year also ;)

I think these (the biggies) are due out in April. I wouldn't be surprised

if we get the system sets in July in time for the "early" 2005 Christmas

season.

And yes. I think Winter is making its appearance again, unfortunately

for those who dislike it.

Ben M.

And yes. I think Winter is making its appearance again, unfortunately

for those who dislike it.

LOL! I'm not sure if Florida USA (Where I am) ever sees "Winter", or fall.... well... any season besides summer. Hmmm :D

Lucky Duck!! ;)

Actually, I enjoy the changing of the seasons. I enjoy the summer and

the winter. The spring and fall tend to be too wet to enjoy.

|-D

Ben M.

I have to say that i to hate these  things witha passion.  >:(

I agree, if only they could release a GOOD castle line of sets.

I thought we had these pictures already. I dont like them, look to much like bionicle. And look at those shields! They look exactly like mega blocks!

Umm.. there's 2 types of shields, 4x4 radar dishes that have Viking designs on them for display.

The new shields the minifigs use are really a Technic Disk that is about the same size as the 3x3 radar dish.

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=2958

Unlike the radar dishes this one is flat enough for the Viking-pattern stickers/printing to be placed over it.

Another thing, they don't "look like MegaBloks" because ANY toy company that wants to do a line based on the Viking culture and history, they WILL use those ornate designs on the shields.

How are the figs supposed to hold those technic dishes? Will we see a new small part for connecting the hand with the axle hole?

I'm not real big on the castle theme, however, I do like the new castle theme this year. It is much better than KK 2000. I do wish Lego would make sets like they had in the past. 6090 was a great looking castle.

Without doubt that castle is one of the best sets that was ever released in the knights line, the set had everything you ever wanted and at the time it was a wonder to behold.

It appears that Lego has used a pneumatic piece from technic to hold those disks in minifig hands.

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=4696b

I've actually used this shield technique for my Norse minifigs before; my Greek minifigs also have these style of shields. But now that Lego has their own Viking/Norse/Scandinavian theme coming out... I've turned my Norse into Samnites.

Hmm.... that is a good way( ive used it before too), but i never thought lego would have done it. The old castles are definently better though, like the black monarchs castle. I wonder what the next legend will be, maybe a castle or something. I hope 6399, but im not counting on it.