Sign in to follow this  
plokoon 4 life!

(MOC) X-309 deep-space fighter/interceptor

Hey everyone, it has been a while since i have posted in these forums. So here is my latest.

I was reading about the X-301 on Stargate Wiki, and i decided that i was going to make a fighter capable of inter-galactic voyages. here is a background story...

When SG-18 came back from Dakara on a routine mission, the found a cartouche of 80 Zero-Point Modules. Upon this discovery, SGC authorized a new generation of fighter, one capable of intergalactic voyages in a matter of hours. its power source is a small Neutrino-ion generator and one ZPM. earth commisioned 50 of these to be built, and more are in production, due to another cartouche found in the Ida galaxy.

lddscreenshot72.png

lddscreenshot73.png

lddscreenshot74.png

C&C is welcome, and please feel free to comment on my story :sweet:

Interesting LDD design plokoon 4 life! Though I think the all-grey color scheme is a bit too bland IMO, probably some highlights of another color will help improve the look of it.

Interesting LDD design plokoon 4 life! Though I think the all-grey color scheme is a bit too bland IMO, probably some highlights of another color will help improve the look of it.

KDM beat me to it. My first thought was "wow, that's...gray." (Not that I have room to complain; half my collection is light gray.) A little color to help break the monotnoy would do wonders.

It's also a bit squarish. Granted, there are lots of slopes and angled pieces, but a little SNOT would really bring this to life. Perhaps if the tail fins weren't straight up and down?

I do like the rockets on the bottom, and the engines are decent.