Darth Jar Jar

Brickarms Star Wars blasters

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

I am not sure if this has been posted yet but brickarms may produce some star wars guns the first two are a stormie blaster rifle and hans heavy blaster pistol here are some pics take from brickarms forum :classic:

Blaster Rifle (Design not finalized. May or may not see mass production)

3642429561_3d6043cd49_m.jpg

3642429605_69499d3c96_m.jpg

3643236116_5b5ae0113d_m.jpg

Heavy Blaster Pistol (Design finalized. May or may not see mass production)

3643236010_f1c96fd08f_m.jpg

3643236020_c880b27b79_m.jpg

They look absolutely amazing and I surely will buy a few :classic:

EDIT: There is this one as well that just popped up today on brickarms forums :classic:

5261946621_1ca3fd0423_m.jpg

5262555856_de3be22fea_m.jpg

Yeah, the overall design is nice, too bad they didn't end up with crisp, sharp corners instead of the rounded ones shown in the pics. I'm sure it's a cost saver to have them manufactured this way so I won't really complain.

Weren't these unveiled a couple years ago, around the same time as the minigun/Gatling?

I'm still waiting for them to hit mass production; I want the E-11 more than the DL-44.

Thanks for sharing this pictures. They are very nice. Now that I can see them up close they really look great. I really hope that they get mass produced so I could get my hands on some of those stormie blasters.

Thanks for the topic :thumbup:

They look stunning, im quite sure Brickdocter is right, they where unveiled afew years back.

I love them both and hope they mass produce them. :wub:

Will definitely get some!

CF

Thanks for sharing this Darth Jar Jar, this may have been released a few years back, but this is certainly the first time I've seen this. And they really look great and very accurate. If only they were mass-produced... default_sadnew.gif

These items have been in Will's workshop for a while now, and I hope we'll see them in production soon :thumbup:

You may be interested in this review I wrote more than one year ago abot some BA prototypes and including the E-11 and the DL-44 :wink: