Sign in to follow this  
Orlego

Christmas Train Ideas?

I have been thinking about some kind of automatic that moves Santa up and down the chimney  We shall see what happens 

The automatic Santa going down the chimeney sounds cool. You could built a rooftop with the sleigh & reindeer with santa & the chiminey.

Thanks. It is even better that the A-word 

LOL! :D

Dude, that is looking so cool!!! I really like those reindeers (I think i'll steal the design.... :P)

Actually I'll build a crib for christmas soon... (can't afford to buy a real one.... :D)

I think one of your reindeers will find a place in it, too.... ;)

Cool pics John. Everything is looking great. I can't wait to see more. I will have my pics online as soon as I get a chance to put my tree up.

Actually I'll build a crib for christmas soon... (can't afford to buy a real one.... :D)

Don't Lego cribs cost more than real cribs?? :D Just wondering ;)

Don't Lego cribs cost more than real cribs?? :D Just wondering ;)

Dude, there are this boxes with all those nice little plastic pieces under my bed.... :P :P :P

But there AREN'T boxes with wooden pieces and ceramic figures.... ;)

Man, that looks great! The sleigh looks really good on top of the house, but maybe just a few more small details on the actual structure and it will be alot better!

Jon.

but maybe just a few more small details on the actual structure and it will be alot better!

I think so to. As I said, I'm not finished :$

I kind of don't like the roof. It looks wrong.

And the green around the house should of cause be white as snow.

Also I think about some details around the windows.

One suggestion: I'd add a top layer to the roof, consisting of 45 degree slopes and black plates (see below), the current roof top looks a bit like the half of the roof is just cut off..

And similar to the snow you've added to the windows, you could also add some snow e.g. to the chimeney's top...

BTW: All those changes are looking very good! :oD I like this organic look of the snow you reached!

post-9-1102848645.gif

the current roof top looks a bit like the half of the roof is just cut off

I agree totally :(

And the suggestion is what I have been thinking about.

So third eddition is on teh way :$

All those changes are looking very good!  I like this organic look of the snow you reached!

Thanks. I think the windows and the snow works much better than before *wub*

That looks very good! The snow around the base looks very nice and I think that Apo's idea will look good, as currently the roof just seems to stop..

Can't wait to see the next version, I am sure it will be great!

Jon.

:oD

If there had been a second reindeer, it would look like Santa's personal Pod-Racer... :D

(BTW, my crib is almost ready, I'll post pics as soon as I made them....)

If there had been a second reindeer, it would look like Santa's personal Pod-Racer...

Yes. A bit strange that it does'nt have two.

:oD

If there had been a second reindeer, it would look like Santa's personal Pod-Racer... :D

(BTW, my crib is almost ready, I'll post pics as soon as I made them....)

Ha ha ha, you are really building a Lego crib? :P

:oD That is great Apo.

It looks excatly like a crib should *wub*

The detail picture are very dark :'( So it is hard to see the real beaty of the model.

But I like the color-scheme for the crib. I might use that for a "normal" house :D

And the elephant :oD

How did a reindeer end up i Bethlehem I wonder :$

:oD That is great Apo.

It looks excatly like a crib should *wub*

Thanks.... *satis*

The detail picture are very dark :'( So it is hard to see the real beaty of the model.

Yeah, I know, I took them at one o'clock at night, I will make better pictures with daylight.... Those are just previews... ;)

But I like the color-scheme for the crib. I might use that for a "normal" house :D

Hehe, it's earth-orange with grey and black.... I'm very happy with it, it looks better than I'd expected...

And the elephant