Sign in to follow this  
Athos

Winter Village: Christmas Church

Celebrate Christmas-eve services at the Winter Church:

winterchurch0.jpg_thumb.jpg

Make a wish for a Happy New Year at the wishing well, but don't just hang around outside in the cold, too long. Step inside, to where the candle-lights flicker and the wreaths release the piney scents, as the parishoners gather for the service and the organist approaches his instrument. From behind the pulpit. the Reverand reviews his notes for a final time. The warm glow of Christmas shines from inside through the festive stained glass window at the rear.

Steve

P.S. The light is activated by pushing the cross on the front of the steeple.

Nice church Athos. It has a nice warm and fuzzy feel to it. Very Christmassy. It seems like a place where minifigs would go on Christmas day. Great job :thumbup:

BTW, I think you should deeplink all your pictures, considering they are under the 800x600 limit. :classic:

A very sweet looking church 'Athos', very classic lines to the building and the snow covered roof plus that well too.....so good luck in the contest and keep on with that christmas feeling ! :sweet:

A great MOC you've made here Athos! The snow topping on everything along with the mistletoe give it a very festive look, and I love the fully decked out interior too. Great addition with the light-up stained glass window as well. :thumbup: Fits wonderfully onto your Christmas card. :laugh:

Very clever idea on the lighted brick. Nice way to keep it hidden yet functional.

A great little entry Athos! :sweet::thumbup:

The interior is nice, and I love the lighted brick window and the hidden switch.

Good luck!

CF

I really like this, Nice Idea to build a Church... It's a nice expansion and also very cute!

Great entry! Your church has a very festive feel to it and it would fit in well in a winter village. :classic:

Very well done. :thumbup:

~buddy~