Sign in to follow this  
Zepher

Eurodina - Day 12

After going through my records, I found a conversation with Kevin, before his passing :cry_sad: , and found out of a failed attempt to block someone.

Vote: Roncanator/ Ron Canter

I trust you. Vote: Roncanator/ Ron Canter.

Me? The night action I have is to double vote. I don't think that can be blocked anyway. But I am town, i helped Stash get his scum convictions in pms, I was alongside the chief and mayor, I thought you and I were good buds? I don't know why you are following Ron anyway his track record isn't any good and if he is truly remorseful about the death he caused yesterday, why is he so willing to start another death? This is so rash and I can't possibly be blocked, and if you go through the records you can see the vote go up 1 when I vote.

After going through my records, I found a conversation with Kevin, before his passing :cry_sad: , and found out of a failed attempt to block someone.

Vote: Roncanator/ Ron Canter

Intresting. Yesterday you quoted Dr Leg's letter to you, could you do the same here? I do trust you but given how few our number are, I'm not going to follow you blindly. Especially considering that Miss Keen- someone who intended to vote for you if Horace was a townie- has been killed. Not that my vote matters, unless someone unvotes Ron is going to be convicted anyway. :sceptic:

I'm not sure what to make of Mr Canter's claim, other than that someone should look over the voting records to see if his story checks out.

Ron Canter? Walter? I think there are people much more suspicious in this town.

Starting with Mr Benjamin Gershwin here, not a loud person but always present when it's time for voting. Mr Gershwin isn't very well informed though. He doesn't know that I'm part of the Night Watch, and that I can detect anyone who attemps a night action on me. He also doesn't know that I've inherited a very precious object from Chief's Nader upon his death. That object allowed me to resist the conversion attempt that Mr Gershwin tried on me last night! Did you see a conversion today in the newspapers? I bet you didn't. Yes, Mr Gershwin is a Noodle. Possibly a Godfather. So in my mind there is no doubt as to who should be voted out today.

Vote Benjamin Gershwin/Bendybadger

That's very good news if true!

But- we were told by Stash that there were five night watch. Since only two claimed night watch have died that means there must still be two more other than you. Perhaps you should reveal them to us now so they can confirm that you are indeed telling the truth. If they can then I will vote Mr Gershwin- you must understand my caution, the scum must be very close to victory.

Also, I looked at the vote counts- whenever there is an extra vote, Mr Canter is on that conviction. Although, sometimes his vote doesn't count as two. Can you turn it on and off at will?

Most of the Night Watch are already dead. Carrie Price was our leader, before she was converted. Shaun Dows, Ben Becker and Walter Kovacs are the others. Walter can confirm that I am indeed who I claim to be.

Ron Canter? Walter? I think there are people much more suspicious in this town.

Starting with Mr Benjamin Gershwin here, not a loud person but always present when it's time for voting. Mr Gershwin isn't very well informed though. He doesn't know that I'm part of the Night Watch, and that I can detect anyone who attemps a night action on me. He also doesn't know that I've inherited a very precious object from Chief's Nader upon his death. That object allowed me to resist the conversion attempt that Mr Gershwin tried on me last night! Did you see a conversion today in the newspapers? I bet you didn't. Yes, Mr Gershwin is a Noodle. Possibly a Godfather. So in my mind there is no doubt as to who should be voted out today.

A godfather? Really? As a night watch, show me some proof. Paraphrase something in a PM to show us who he REALLY is. :devil:

No ari Jay it is not something I can turn off. I feel we should start afresh and focus on this news about Ben Gershwin.

Most of the Night Watch are already dead. Carrie Price was our leader, before she was converted. Shaun Dows, Ben Becker and Walter Kovacs are the others. Walter can confirm that I am indeed who I claim to be.

I can corroborate this.

Hello, fellow watchmen. I'm Carrie Price, leader of the night watch.

I want you all to report to me and the other group members if you are. Of course, if you've been converted, there's going to be a severe issue. If you suspect a member has been converted, alert me. But if you think I've been converted, alert the others. If you do suspect someone, do not tell them of your targeter. It could give the mob a large advantage.

Remember, if you have been targetted-alert me and the other members.

That PM was during Day 1, before Carrie was converted.

Hi. This is Stash the fashion designer. I made bulletproof vests and a middle man sold them to many different townspeople. Unfortunately, he sold them to all different people. These bulletproof vests protect these people from night kills. I know our police chief is one who owns one of these, that protected him from dying the first night.

Carrie (callmepie) sold you all out to one of the mob bosses once he was converted. Apparently these bosses have a lot of power, don't know how frequent they can use it though. That being said, I know who one of the mob bosses is at the moment. I know quite a bit about the Ronzini family at the moment.

I am neutral, along with two other neutrals in my group. One of us has our voted counted twice. So, you do the math. Wanna sway a group real fast? My four votes, the four nightwatch members, along with the police chief...that's nine votes. You know people will jump on a bandwagon like that.

So who wants to playball. Walter (forgot character name, sorry) I was informed you were an investigator. We need to know if Quarryman's character is loyal, really neutral as he claims, or what! Can you look into this? Who have you investigated so far?

I win as long as I am alive, and from what it looks like, we vote off the vested people, kill the ones who aren't, and whoop everyone else.

If you all decide to join up with us, AWESOME! We will win with a smoothly coordinated attack.

So, who's in?

Take note of the dates. This was during Day 3, I believe.

I don't know that all of you even are Night Watch since Carrie wouldn't tell me on day 1 and went bad on day 2, but I'm assuming that Stash is right.

I'm more than a little concerned that Stash knows all of our identities. How is that possible? Only the scum that Carrie worked with should know, right? Did any of you know somehow and tell him?

I'm trying to corner him into telling us the name of one of them, and if he doesn't, or it doesn't turn out to be scum, I think he's going to need to go.

At the same time, he says that it's important to kill the people with bulletproof vests. I know for sure that our police chief has one. Could this be an indication that he's scum? If he is, he would probably come back as innocent when investigated, and it would explain why he couldn't be converted on night 1 as we saw.

I don't know what to say about all of this except that it looks really suspicious. Anyone got anything helpful to offer here? I thought it might be best if we discuss this without him...

Before she died, Carrie did tell me (and possibly others?) about Ben Becker being part of the Night Watch, along with Shaun Dows and me. She forgot to mention (to me at least) the 5th member though :wacko:. I never spoke with Stash, so he's got his info from someone else.

She also publicly claimed investigating Stash to find out he is neutral, if she is to be trusted on this. I believe it is true, if she wanted to protect someone she would have claimed the guy is innocent, not neutral! But Stash might have been converted after the investigation of course. It's interesting that he claims being part of a group of 3, possibly the current number of scum in the second family. But it's no hard evidence at all.

This also makes WhiteFang (what's his character name again?) somewhat suspect, since Carrie changed her mind about who she investigated the second night to reveal that he was supposedly innocent!

edit: At least the part about someone having 2 votes is true: yesterday there were 32 people voting and the result was 33 votes against.

These last two are from a separate PM that only Shaun, myself, Frankie and Becker were part of. As you can see, Shaun never fully trusted Stash at least to us. Also, you can see proof of Ronconator's claim of a double vote.

Because of my Night Watch abilities, I know who the protectors are and were. I also happen to know that I've not been targetted by the mob for a kill, as I would have seen who did it, just as Shaun did.

If you want further proof, during the voting against Carrie, I asked Shaun if Carrie had targetted him. Look it up, it's there. I knew he would know that, as with the Night Watch ability you get a message saying "So and So followed you last night." At least, that's the message I get when the protectors follow me. Brian Quest followed me on several nights before his untimely death.

Janice, I still believe you are scum, and you better believe I am going to be following you tonight. But given this new information, I feel it only right to change my vote.

unvote Janice Boy/Capt. JohnPaul

vote Benjamin Badger/Bendy Badger

And Gen, I find it interesting you would follow a vote so blindly. Or maybe I shouldn't You voted for Eric King on Day 2, when there was no evidence at all except his stutter. Makes a person wonder why would do that, doesn't it? Or why Susan Keen voted for you on Day 10, when the rest of us were voting for Sean. Did she know something we don't? Is that why she was killed?

And Gen, I find it interesting you would follow a vote so blindly. Or maybe I shouldn't You voted for Eric King on Day 2, when there was no evidence at all except his stutter. Makes a person wonder why would do that, doesn't it? Or why Susan Keen voted for you on Day 10, when the rest of us were voting for Sean. Did she know something we don't? Is that why she was killed?

In Gen's defence, I, Cheif Drake, Detective Quinn and Stash, all voted for him as well. And we voted for Mr. King based on the fact that Mrs. Price claimed him, and Mr. White (Fedelini Godfather), to be innocent. And it was on the forth day. :wink:

Mrs Frankie Keen. How very dare you? I have always been polite with the fairer sex and to accuse me just after a playful pinch on the bum is not on. Why did you trust with the the private note sent between us and also to other people. Seems like a two timing woman triok and I have seen those before. It seems as if Mrs Keen is playing everyone for a fool.

I am as loyal to the town as the come, cut me and I bleed stuff like the town. (heck was never good at similies)

My message from you was to vote for Walter.?? Playing people off against each other is just wrong. Maybe thats why there was a start for so many blind votes against him. I have previously voted for mafia evictions and although I am a simple town man has anyone got a shred of anything against me? As for the accusation of trying to convert you that is just a downright lie.

If I am tried and found guilty then I suggest people cast a glance, nay a hard stare in the direction of Mrs Keen. I need a good stiff drink but urge people to not vote for me as there is serious shennanigins afoot and I cannot wrap my simple brain around the whole thing.

It seems stange to me that the accusations are starting to fly now the mafia only need a few more kills to become victorious. I would look very carefully at any new "evidence" that pops up

Mr Gershwin, I would expect you to make up stories to cast doubt on me. I'm pretty sure that you and the other scum are just trying to deflect suspicion from yourselves by making us townies attack each other. Which was quite successful this far. Nonetheless, I will pledge my life on what I saw and I will be killed tomorrow if I'm wrong. But I can't be wrong. The blood bath must end here.

I don't see why Mrs. Keen would lie like that. It's very clear that she is a member o' the Night Watch an' it seems entirely plausible that she would have seen Mr. Gershwin try t' convert her. We're back t' the ol' if 'A's innocent, we can get B tomorrow' situation which is as much evidence as we're gonna get! I trust this evidence an' it's good t' know we can certainly convict Mrs. Keen tomorrow if she's lyin'!

Vote: Benjamin Gershwin / Bendybadger

In Gen's defence, I, Cheif Drake, Detective Quinn and Stash, all voted for him as well. And we voted for Mr. King based on the fact that Mrs. Price claimed him, and Mr. White (Fedelini Godfather), to be innocent. And it was on the forth day. default_blink.gif

Thanks mayor. So I had one wrong vote, lots of other townies voted for him to for the same reasons the mayor listed.

Thanks mayor. So I had one wrong vote, lots of other townies voted for him to for the same reasons the mayor listed.

Except those weren't the reasons you gave:

A cop sure could.

I am tired of another day of accusations without a single vote. So I hope that my vote is right.

Vote: Officer King/Kingofthezempk

I am sorry ( If your innocent ) but it keeps seeming more likely.

You haven't explained your vote on Mr Kovacs, nor have you commented on Mrs Keen's claim that Benjamin the noodle godfather. You were also one of those voted Stash over Shaun, so there's a little bit more than one wrong vote against you.

My message from you was to vote for Walter.?? Playing people off against each other is just wrong.

It is and would indicate scum but you've provided no proof other than your word which doesn't mean much right now.

Right now both Benjamin and Ron will be killed at the end of the day. I'll vote for someone once I've thought things through a little bit and figured out whether I'm surrounded by scum or townies who have given up. :sceptic:

Except those weren't the reasons you gave:

You haven't explained your vote on Mr Kovacs, nor have you commented on Mrs Keen's claim that Benjamin the noodle godfather. You were also one of those voted Stash over Shaun, so there's a little bit more than one wrong vote against you.

It is and would indicate scum but you've provided no proof other than your word which doesn't mean much right now.

Right now both Benjamin and Ron will be killed at the end of the day. I'll vote for someone once I've thought things through a little bit and figured out whether I'm surrounded by scum or townies who have given up. default_sceptic.gif

Alright, lets start from the top.

Then what were the reasons I gave. I said that Carrie claimed that he was innocent so I thought that she was covering for him. What else would have been my reason?

I voted for Mr. Kovacs after a friend told me about him. He claimed to have investigated him and after a long disscussion, I realise that if he is guilty, we win, if he is innocent, we loose. If he is guilty and we don't vote, we loose so it is the best thing I can think of. Stash was a neutral so I consider that to be a fine vote, better than townie but not quite mafia.

Does this satisfy your accusations?

Then what were the reasons I gave. I said that Carrie claimed that he was innocent so I thought that she was covering for him. What else would have been my reason?

Really? What I quoted seemed to imply you were voting him because he could break into a police station. Maybe I missed something earlier on in the day where you said that, I'll look again.

I voted for Mr. Kovacs after a friend told me about him. He claimed to have investigated him and after a long disscussion, I realise that if he is guilty, we win, if he is innocent, we loose. If he is guilty and we don't vote, we loose so it is the best thing I can think of.

It's not that simple, you could be lying, your friend could be lying or your friend could be paraniod. Benjamin had a point, this is the third accusation that has come up against someone, due to how few our numbers are (taking into account the number of recruiting we've been shown) three more townie deaths and we lose. That's just a bit suspicious. Benjamin claims that Mrs Keen told him to vote Walter, so unless Mrs Keen is your friend then your stories contradict.

What other investigations results has your friend got?

Does this satisfy your accusations?

Sort of, if you could clarify your accusaton against Walter I may vote with you.

It's not that simple, you could be lying, your friend could be lying or your friend could be paraniod. Benjamin had a point, this is the third accusation that has come up against someone, due to how few our numbers are (taking into account the number of recruiting we've been shown) three more townie deaths and we lose. That's just a bit suspicious. Benjamin claims that Mrs Keen told him to vote Walter, so unless Mrs Keen is your friend then your stories contradict.

The fact that he could break into the police station was a minor detail.

Mre. Keen is not the friend I am talking about. The friend only said that he knows Walter to be scum, that is all that he said. I know that my friend is a townie based off of previous information however I don't know if the information could have been planted. He was not able to investigate anyone else since his investigating powers were a one time deal only. He claimed to have investigated Walter after a tip from someone who was suspicious of him. I really don't want to say who he is for fear that he might be targeted.

Anything else you want?

EVERYONE SHUT UP!!!!! :hmpf: It's obvious about a bit over 1/2 of us is townie, because the mob would've won already, so, half is arguing to vote certain people off, the other claims they want proof, well if the night goes with people getting killed, mafia wins, so it's a lose-lose situation if we get killed overnight or we vote off a townie. We're not getting any where and each side won't budge, so vote who you want to vote for and let's get this over with, who needs proof, if we'll all get killed tomorrow because there is an over run of scum. So SHUT UP and VOTE.

EVERYONE SHUT UP!!!!! :hmpf: It's obvious about a bit over 1/2 of us is townie, because the mob would've won already, so, half is arguing to vote certain people off, the other claims they want proof, well if the night goes with people getting killed, mafia wins, so it's a lose-lose situation if we get killed overnight or we vote off a townie. We're not getting any where and each side won't budge, so vote who you want to vote for and let's get this over with, who needs proof, if we'll all get killed tomorrow because there is an over run of scum. So SHUT UP and VOTE.

Excuse me if I prefer for not voting blindly. I don't want to die and if we get this wrong then we will die. We're not in a rush, so I'm going to think things through and make the best decision I can. Since my life relies on this I'm obviously going to need a little more than "He's scum vote now". I will vote but not until I've decided whether I should trust Gen or suspect him. :hmpf:

The fact that he could break into the police station was a minor detail.

Mre. Keen is not the friend I am talking about. The friend only said that he knows Walter to be scum, that is all that he said. I know that my friend is a townie based off of previous information however I don't know if the information could have been planted. He was not able to investigate anyone else since his investigating powers were a one time deal only. He claimed to have investigated Walter after a tip from someone who was suspicious of him. I really don't want to say who he is for fear that he might be targeted.

Anything else you want?

I checked again, you did give those reasons in an earlier post so ignore that point.

Since Mrs Keen is not your friend then that means Mr Gershwin was lying, which means he's probably scum. So either you and her are scum or Benjamin and Walter are. What is this information? Could you reveal it to us? Is it the same info that told you the vests were illegal?

I'm not sure whether to believe the rest but I don't have a problem with you not revealing your friends identity.

Excuse me if I prefer for not voting blindly. I don't want to die and if we get this wrong then we will die. We're not in a rush, so I'm going to think things through and make the best decision I can. Since my life relies on this I'm obviously going to need a little more than "He's scum vote now". I will vote but not until I've decided whether I should trust Gen or suspect him. :hmpf:

Ok, take your sweet time. But even if we convict a townie, more will be killed at night, so we'll die anyway. So take your time. :hmpf:

If you are town, you will see tomorrow and you will see we are right and you'll be mad that you didn't get rid of the mafia. History Text Books, here we voters come! :grin:

I only come before you to speak the truth. Either way looks like I am a condemned man who even has to build his own gallows. :angry: .I will come out and declare myself a townie. This no doubt will get the remaining mafia to come and get me in the night if the lynch mob doesn't.

I would be wary not of Mrs Keen as I have said she is not to be trusted. Twists and turns like, well like a twisty turny thing. (one day I will get the hang of those phrases..not too long to learn though) She even slipped me a private note saying to save my skins I should come out as neutral so people switch so as not to waste their votes. Pah! Also in the same note She stated that Ari Jay controls her vote so she hs not say over the matter.mmm one to ponder on.

Now I must vote. I could be tactical and vote but I am a simple man who votes with my heart. So even though it will do no good. I am going to vote Mrs Keen. I have cast no doubt that she is a member of the night watch and have not had a bad word to say about her now. She does proclaim herself neutral though which is an interesting thought.

Policeman Abe Hollis is right though make sure you get her tomorrow when the cold light of day casts its bloody shadow upon my body

VOTE: Mrs Keen/ Fugazi

You will see in the cold harsh light of day that Benjamin was right and built trusts as well as buldings.

I could change my mind I suppose and vote for Walter as that would leave it very interesting. I could be wrong though and I would hate my dying breath to convict an innocent man. So I vote with what I know in my heart. Curse you vile temptress Mrs Keen.

The current votes as I see it are

Ron Cantor 3 Votes

Benjamin Badger 3 Votes

Walter Kovacs 2 Votes

Mrs Keen 1 Vote

With Ari Jay and Ron Cantor yet to vote. Correct me If I'm wrong but my adding is not the best.

SNIP

She says that I control her vote? She claimed neutral??? :wacko:

I don't think that if you were scum you'd make such ridiculous claims, which means I no longer trust Mrs Keen and because of that I don't trust Gen the Bum. If you're telling the truth then they're both probably scum, though there is a chance that Mrs Keen is neutral. I see no other reason she would lie about me.

Vote: Gen/Captain Genaro

I would vote Mrs Keen but since she could be neutral, I'd much rather get scum.