Sign in to follow this  
Deviet

MOC: Walking The Goats

Hi everyone!

My entry for the CCCVIII Pastoral Life category at Classic-Castle.com

5245003366_63fce71405_z.jpg

A shepherd guiding his goats through a peaceful valley.

Thanks for looking.

Excellent diorama! The waterfall looks spectacular, I've never seen that technique before. I'd love to see a close-up on the goats :wub:

You could give this some more birds or other animals/details to fill things up.

But it's a very nice MOC, very peaceful and realistic. I also like the waterfall.

Wow, that looks great. The waterfall is wonderful, and a very clever build for the goats.

Great job :thumbup:

Such a lovely and wonderful country-side scene Deviet! default_wubnew.gif I really love how you captured this nature-rich scene with all those lush vegetation and that nicely-built waterfalls. Great job too on the brickbuilt goats and the accurate wooden bridge. Impressive work overall, best of luck in the contest! default_thumbup.gif

I like your entry very much. The bridge and the waterfall are just great. So lovely and peaceful.

An absolute beauty Deviet, and Frontpaged for good measure. Lots of nice simply details that really add to the whole MOC. Bravo.

Congrat's 'Deviet' on being frontpaged, AWESOME waterfall and rock formations :grin: - totally I'm a conformist! man I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

This MOC gives me low self-esteem :cry_sad: You've made something beautiful. The waterfall alone is remarkable.

Nice. The Waterfall looks amazing, a design to remember. Great work. The goats and the birds are also lovely.

I am in love with that waterfall. I just love the use of the curved pieces to demostrate rocks in the back, oh it's just awesome.

This is a great entry :thumbup: The waterfall is done very nicely and that bridge looks excellent! I must admit there are many great entrys in this catogory and this is one of the best :classic:

Thanks a lot everyone!

Excellent diorama! The waterfall looks spectacular, I've never seen that technique before. I'd love to see a close-up on the goats :wub:

Thanks Flare!

Here's a link to the set on Flickr, wich contains a close-up picture of the goats.

An absolute beauty Deviet, and Frontpaged for good measure. Lots of nice simply details that really add to the whole MOC. Bravo.

Thanks a lot for the frontpage, that's awesome! :)

This is a great entry :thumbup: The waterfall is done very nicely and that bridge looks excellent! I must admit there are many great entrys in this catogory and this is one of the best :classic:

Thanks Derfel, let's hope it's good enough to compete against the other great entries. I'd love to get my hands on those cows. :)

I love the waterfall and the bridge Deviet! :thumbup:

The shrubbery and rock formation are great aswell!

Good luck!

CF