KimT

Everyday Life in the Galaxy Contest Winners

med_gallery_101_115_14158.jpg

Winners are:

1. The Old Ball and Chain by Mos Eisley
  2. "Push me you will, yes, hmmm?" by CorneliusMurdock
  3. Clone Cadets Quarters by ACPin

For an easy overview (with pictures) of all entries check out the Everyday Life Gallery >here<

Congratulations!

What are the prizes?

1st Place Winner gets the Eurobricks Stormtrooper and the San Diego Comic Con Clone Wars Minifig Collection that Mos Eisley choose to pass in the Crowd Favorite Contest.

2nd Place wins the Brickmaster Book that's just been released.

3rd Place wins the 30050 & 30051 polybags.

Only the 1st prize winner will be awarded the "Star Wars Contest Winner"-tag.

Check the EB Stormie here

Make sure to pm me your adresses for

Congratulations to the winners, you guys deserve it for those amazing entries.

and thanks to the moderators for organizing.

Congratulations to all of the winners, you all thorughly deserved your prizes. :thumbup:

~buddy~

Congratulations to the winners, though everyone who entered should be applauded. All of the entries were very good.

Agreed - the general level of quality is really good.

I guess I'll have to whip up something to keep us in the X-mas mood this year... :grin:

Congrats winners! The winning entries were all very good - Definately deserve to be winners.

Hopefully I might actully enter the next contest :laugh:

Congrats once again!

A big congratulations to everyone to entered, they were all fantastic. An even bigger round of applause to those who won a prize, I hope you enjoy it :thumbup:

Congratulations to the winners! Awesome entries everybody!

Great job everybody. well deserved places. Looks like Mos_eisly gets his lego pack again :laugh: And thanks mods for the great contest. It brings up the number of MOC's which is always good :thumbup:

Great job :thumbup:

Woohoo! This is the first time I've placed in a contest!

Thank you to everyone who voted for my entry and to KimT for hosting a great contest. I really didn't think I'd do so well in such a high quality group of entries.

Congrats to the winners! To be honest, I knew ACPin and Mos_Eisley would win no doubt, but Cornelius Murdock's entry is a surprise to me, so extra congrats go out to you! :sweet:

Congratulations to the winners! And well done to everyone who took part... people do say it's the taking part that counts :sadnew:

Also thank you to KimT for organising this contest - I've thoroughly enjoyed it. :thumbup:

The first three places were just amazing. I'm always impressed how the contest at EB keep turning out such absolutely awesome MOCs. Great job Kim for hosting this, and congrats to the winners!

Congrats to the winners! To be honest, I knew ACPin and Mos_Eisley would win no doubt, but Cornelius Murdock's entry is a surprise to me, so extra congrats go out to you! :sweet:

If you think you're surprised... I should post a pic of my meager Lego collection so you can see how unlikely it was that I could build something to compete with those large highly detailed and wonderful entries. A couple of studs wider either direction for mine and I would have run out of some of the things I needed like tiles and 1xX bricks.

I think the only advantage I could have had was that it was instantly recognizable as to what it was and how it could be funny.

Congratulations to the winners! default_thumbup.gif Special mention to CM, your entry has proven that with the right clever idea and proper execution, relatively small builders like most of us can compete toe-to-toe with the best of 'em! Great job also to all those who participated and who shared their votes. Kudos also to KimT for organizing such a wonderful contest. 'Til next time lads (and gals)! default_classic.gif

Congrats to all the winners!!

ACPin, I believe I have actually handled your prize before :vader:

Congratulations to the winners! Those are superb entries and I hope you enjoy your prizes!

KimT would you be able to post the full list? It would be interesting to see where so many of the good entries were placed. :classic:

ACPin, I believe I have actually handled your prize before :vader:

:oh3: Fondler! :tongue:

Edited by Roncanator

Congrats to the winners, well deserving entries.

The general level of quality of all the entries was very well top notch.