Sign in to follow this  
Kahgarak

Do you listen to KoRn?

I am currently listening to their new single Coming Undone.It totally rocks.

Do any of you listen to KoRn?You should know it from the clip with the bullet being shot and going through walls and stuff (that song,by the way,is Freak on a Leash).

I sure hope that there are more KoRn fans on this site! *y*

Although I don't own any of their albums what so ever, they came to Turkey for Rock'n Coke '06 and they had one of the best performances (along with Apocalyptica, The Cure and Offspring and also Hot Hot Heat). I really enjoyed it there and I may buy that single off I-Tunes :-).

By the way,soon there'll be a huge concert with multiple rock bands somewhere in Netherlands or Belgium called Graspop.KoRn will be going there,and so will my bro Da Vinci... :-P

Yeah, the Graspop Metal Meeting, I know what you're talking about :-P . I used to listen to KoRn but I don't like 'em that much anymore. I dunno why, actually, I like Iron Maiden and other bands more now.

A few years ago I listened to KoRn, too! I like the "Freak on the leash" and "Issue" albums. But after the Issues album I did not hear to KoRn anymore. Do not know why, but now I have got other music favourites.

I don't mind if they're on the radio or anything, and won't turn it off then (which I will for 99% of everything that's in the charts). I still prefer some good punk, rock or indie though ;-)

Did KoRn inspire your username, KhoRne?

No, Khorne is an evil god in Warhammer tabletop, the capital 'R' is just a typo which can't be corrected since the board sees KhoRne and Khorne as the same users :-/ .

No, Khorne is an evil god in Warhammer tabletop, the capital 'R' is just a typo which can't be corrected since the board sees KhoRne and Khorne as the same users :-/ .

LOL!!!! You just could have asked an Admin!!! *wacko* :-P

LOL!!!! You just could have asked an Admin!!! *wacko* :-P

I did, I my 'My name is...' thread. It was there Jon said he couldn't help me because of the reason I mentioned in my previous post.

*EDIT* Here's the link to my first posts.

Ah good old warhammer 40k. that was until they become more expensive every year :

"it's in plastic now, but it has a better quality than the metal model, hence the higher price" :-|

Anyway, back on topic, I used to listen to korn when they released their follow the leader album, but I am not that much of a fan when it comes to their latest creations. I liked the video clip for "twisted transistor" a lot though, that was fun.

As the other, when it comes to music, I'm morer into punk.

Sorry for digging up the old thread but I've just found this and must comment it ;-)

I started with KoRN when I was in 6th grade *sweet*

Their first three albums are great (I listened to the music then,not the texts ;-) ), but with "Issues" they went a little bit too far...

Now they're going in really wrong direction,I'm totally disappointed with them...

Leaving of their base guitarist Head is a bad thing tough.

Greetings from Serbia

Sorry for digging up the old thread but I've just found this and must comment it ;-)

I started with KoRN when I was in 6th grade *sweet*

Their first three albums are great (I listened to the music then,not the texts ;-) ), but with "Issues" they went a little bit too far...

Now they're going in really wrong direction,I'm totally disappointed with them...

Leaving of their base guitarist Head is a bad thing tough.

Greetings from Serbia

Yeah, you're 100% right, can't agree more. I have some of their first cd's too and they are good (the music that is, the lyrics suck), but their latest cd really, really sucks. Luckily not all Metal sounds like their music *sweet* .