Sign in to follow this  
tin7_creations

Harry Potter Minifigures by tin7

Hi everyone!

I made some new updates, and added some new minifigs to my Harry Potter minifigure collection!

Here's the new batch for December 6, 2010.

Alastor "Mad-Eye" Moody (Brendan Gleeson) UPDATED!

5239441482_1d3ff17a26.jpg

The trench coat came from MMCB.

Sirius Black (Gary Oldman) UPDATED!

5238844211_646af9e1ae.jpg

I created this decal based on images from Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Mundungus Fletcher (Andy Linden)

5238844805_cf980a86ef.jpg

Once again based entirely off the movie. The head is just the Ostrich Jockey head from Prince of Persia.

Hermione Granger - Casual Clothes (Emma Watson)

5238845173_c91f7a68f9.jpg

The torso design for this outfit was taken straight from the movie.

Hope everyone enjoyed this new post! Comments much appreciated!

For the next batch of minifigs, I plan to make Nagini, and I think I'm going to succumb to the notion of re-making Remus Lupin.

Cheers,

~tin7

Link to batch 2010-10-21: The Weasley Family

Link to batch 2010-10-27: The Triwizard Champions

Link to batch 2010-11-01: Harry Potter Minifigures by tin7 - 2010-11-01

Link to batch 2010-11-12: Order of the Phoenix

Link to batch 2010-11-26: Xenophilius Lovegood and the Ministers for Magic

Edited by tin7_creations

Great work! I like the new Moody. His coat looks a lot better in tan. The new Sirius is awesome! His clothing is great. Mundungus and Hermione look great too.

Why did you originally refuse to make a new Lupin? Just curious.

I really like Moody's very detailed torso print, great job on that tin7! default_thumbup.gif The other figs are fantastic as well, now I see Hermione in a more 'kid-friendly' casual clothing. default_laugh2.gif

I really like Moody's very detailed torso print, great job on that tin7!

That's LEGO's torso print, I believe.

As always, I love your work tin7. That head looks great on Mundungus as is, though I never would've thought to use it as such myself. I especially love your coat decals that continue on to the legs; that's the sort of "printing" that certainly fits in with LEGO's own figures, but something that LEGO does not do enough of itself.

That's LEGO's torso print, I believe.

Oh sorry, well that's the non-HP fan in me I guess. default_laugh2.gif It's just that tin7 has been known making quality custom decals that's almost as good as TLG's so sometimes it's quite hard to tell the difference.

It's just that tin7 has been known making quality custom decals that's almost as good as TLG's so sometimes it's quite hard to tell the difference.

It means so much to mean to hear someone say those words! Thank you so much! :cry_happy:

It means so much to mean to hear someone say those words! Thank you so much! :cry_happy:

You're welcome. Your work more than justifies those words. I really admire your decal-making, and as a newbie in designing decals I'll try my best to reach the same level as your works. May I ask what type of software are you using? (if it's not a 'trade secret' of yours :grin:). Right now I'm juggling between the use of the crude but easy MS Word and the more professional but quite challenging Photoshop. I've heard of Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator, and Freeware Draw, but haven't tried them yet.

You're welcome. Your work more than justifies those words. I really admire your decal-making, and as a newbie in designing decals I'll try my best to reach the same level as your works. May I ask what type of software are you using? (if it's not a 'trade secret' of yours :grin:). Right now I'm juggling between the use of the crude but easy MS Word and the more professional but quite challenging Photoshop. I've heard of Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator, and Freeware Draw, but haven't tried them yet.

I use Photoshop. Try making the decals in a larger size, it gives you more room to work, and you can always re-size them later.

Great custom minifigs, they are all extremely realistic! :classic:

Very well done. :classic:

~buddy~

Nice updates of old minifigures and nice work on your new ones, especially Mundungus. However, I think you should have made a new face decal for Mundungus, but that's just me.

Lord Embo