Fistach

MOC: Mountain road and rail cargo station

That is a really good MOC. :thumbup:

I'm glad this got bumped to the top (I probably wouldn't of noticed it otherwise)the costruction is so like the set you mentioned but a bit larger and a lot better and a goodway of reconstructing the 'A' frame. The rock face is also very good it must of taken a while to get that right?.

The base plates I wouldn't of paid any attention to it if you hadn't mentioned it, but blue isn't that off compared to something like red. great work keep on going.

That is a really good MOC. :thumbup:

I'm glad this got bumped to the top (I probably wouldn't of noticed it otherwise)the costruction is so like the set you mentioned but a bit larger and a lot better and a goodway of reconstructing the 'A' frame. The rock face is also very good it must of taken a while to get that right?.

The base plates I wouldn't of paid any attention to it if you hadn't mentioned it, but blue isn't that off compared to something like red. great work keep on going.

Thanks for a reply!

This is a really cool MOC. It does remind me of set 4555 Cargo Station from 95'. Great job :classic:

Well this MOCis based on the set you mentioned :) Thanks!