Fistach

MOC: Mountain road and rail cargo station

traintech1.jpg

(Mountain road and rail cargo station)

5237216009_5a2cf165c4.jpg

This is my remake of the awesome 4555 Cargo Station set.

It took some time to build it, mainly because of several bricklink orders with Dark bley slopes.

I'm deeply sorry that only two baseplates are green. I hope blue and tan baseplates do not disturb.

Special thanks to rh from polish Lug and some other people who expressed their opinions of truck I did some time ago. I hope it looks better now.

It is fully playable and will be tested by my Godson next week.

Enjoy and comment please:)

Overall photos:

1.jpg_thumb.jpg 3.jpg_thumb.jpg 7.jpg_thumb.jpg 8.jpg_thumb.jpg

Minifigs' perspective:

2.jpg_thumb.jpg 4.jpg_thumb.jpg 5.jpg_thumb.jpg 6.jpg_thumb.jpg 9.jpg_thumb.jpg

I don't think I can say anything but BRILLIANT! I've seen other's creations, and they look absolutely beautiful, but your MOC looks so organised, so great, it's able to keep my attention indefinitely!

Keep up the great work, if you keep making MOC's like this, then it certainly is money well spent.

Really like that, it looks like they have had to build the container transhipment depot into a small space in a valley bottom.

Really like that, it looks like they have had to build the container transhipment depot into a small space in a valley bottom.

Agreed. Nice MOC.

Great MOC. A tribute to one of my favorite train sets.

Really like the way you brick built the A-frame support and the crane bridge. It gives it a much more substantial feel.

Totally AWESOME 'Fistach' :grin: , with such detail and that A-frame.....man, this is real GOOD !

Keep these AWESOME creations comming, anyway what's next....any rail maitance or mountain rescue vehicles/carriages ?

I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

I like the truck most, especially that part on wich the container can be placed. Is it possible to put the new containers from the 7939 Cargotrain set on it? Now you should put the whole scene into a layout and let the trains roll!!

Nice work!!

Greetz, LegoSjaak

Totally AWESOME 'Fistach' :grin: , with such detail and that A-frame.....man, this is real GOOD !

Keep these AWESOME creations comming, anyway what's next....any rail maitance or mountain rescue vehicles/carriages ?

I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Right now I would like to build some kind of a locomotive. I have 16 curved tracks and 30 straight ones and I want to a see a train rolling.

I like the truck most, especially that part on wich the container can be placed. Is it possible to put the new containers from the 7939 Cargotrain set on it? Now you should put the whole scene into a layout and let the trains roll!!

Nice work!!

Greetz, LegoSjaak

The 4555's containers were compatible with containers from other sets. Therefore I made the containers the way they fit with any containers available today in all the other, official sets.

Thanks for comments guys. I like it so much I'm not going to disassemble it anytime soon.

Right now I would like to build some kind of a locomotive. I have 16 curved tracks and 30 straight ones and I want to a see a train rolling.

The 4555's containers were compatible with containers from other sets. Therefore I made the containers the way they fit with any containers available today in all the other, official sets.

Thanks for comments guys. I like it so much I'm not going to disassemble it anytime soon.

You should never disassemble anything...just buy new lego...and expand your village !!! :laugh:

Amazing MOC! It is a great remake of an already great set. It has a very smooth look to it, mainly because all of the tiles and SNOT used. I like the truck that you have made to go with it. :classic:

Very well done. :thumbup:

~buddy~

You should never disassemble anything...just buy new lego...and expand your village !!! :laugh:

Unfortunately I do not have that many bricks:) Nor I have the village.

Amazing MOC! It is a great remake of an already great set. It has a very smooth look to it, mainly because all of the tiles and SNOT used. I like the truck that you have made to go with it. :classic:

Very well done. :thumbup:

~buddy~

Thanks!

Look great. Does it get a nice place in your layout?

As I said before I do not have a layout.

This really a great MOC, very well done. You shouldn't worry about the baseplates :-)

WOW i like that alot. that is a great moc

Thanks guys.

Awesome MOC, very realistic! :thumbup: I especially like the truck and the mountain :classic: And the plates are almost invisible, if you didn't tell me, i won't have noticed :wink:

Edited by Gigi

This is indescriably good. I love the snotting, but a few studs on the mountain might look nice too. The old set looked good, but I prefer yours.default_thumbup.gif

I like it that you built one rail of the crane into the mountain. Quite ingenious to do it that way! The rest of your creation is also amazing!

This is indescriably good. I love the snotting, but a few studs on the mountain might look nice too. The old set looked good, but I prefer yours.default_thumbup.gif

I prefer yours over the original. I like the house on the side, and I like the mountain.

I like it that you built one rail of the crane into the mountain. Quite ingenious to do it that way! The rest of your creation is also amazing!

Thank you guys for the warm words. It's being tested by my God son later today :)

Sorry to bump this up to the top, but this MOC is amazing!

I love how you included the mountain side into this remake, and the building and crane are also stunning. Love the fact that there are hardly any studs showing. (That's they way I build too....) The trailer of the semi is very well done. I have had that idea in my head for a while.

Again, Great job Fistach! Wish I could come over and "play" with it in person!

Edited by legomaniac83

Oh, how nice that this topic got bumped! I was gobsmacked when this was first posted, but back then I wasn't an active member here, so I just settled for looking. But this gives me a chance to tell you what a truly amazing creation I think this is.

The attention to detail is perfect, and the overall look is fabulously clean and uncluttered. I love the stairs that lead up to the cabin, and how they stand out from the dark bley mountain. And of course the crane itself, seamlessly integrated into the mountain. Wonderful!

And the mountain itself is really great with all its slopes and angles. It's the kind of work I'll always admire while not having the guts to try to achieve something like it myself.

Stunning!

Tank you guys. I had long thought the topic was deep in an abyss :)

Thank you for nice comments. I hope to make another good nice train MOC in the future :)