Primusman

Lego Licensed Photography Thread

Made my day!! Just rewatched the trilogy for about the 12th time. Awesome work AyliffeMakit!

At first, I thought Marty was being hit by the Delorean and all his body parts came off. Looking a second time, I see that the posing is actually very excellent, great job!

A little scene to celebrate Halloween, featuring Lego Halloween set and... Deathstroke himself :classic:

21882614840_206c6957d2_z.jpgStroke of Halloween by BrickSev, on Flickr

Those monsters thought they had a chance... it appears they were wrong :classic:

EDIT:

Typos corrected.

Edited by BrickSev

Lovely light setup.

Awesome photo. And made me smile plus gave me some inspiration for my Dimensions build.

Nice. Thanks ! :classic:

Thanks kindly. It was a bit tricky to accomplish, but I'm pleased with the result. :-)

Excellent posing of Marty!

At first, I thought Marty was being hit by the Delorean and all his body parts came off. Looking a second time, I see that the posing is actually very excellent, great job!

Haha, Thanks ;)

The Ring

22014618633_ffef752426_z.jpg

Happy Halloween!

Edited by Adeel Zubair

@Dr. Spock

In your VenkmN/ Jar Jar photo, where'd you get that neon orange foourescent antennae piece? I thought it was new for Nexo Knights next year.

I got mine from Alien Conquest sets - Earth Defense HQ and Jet Copter Encounter. They have been in other LEGO sets back in the 1990's and early 2000's.

Nice recreation of Mystery Inc's band from the Be Cool Scooby Doo episode Screama Donna.