Primusman

Lego Licensed Photography Thread

TyroneBricks93, please follow our site guidelines when posting pictures.

Images: Don't post images that are over 1,024 x 768 (or 768 x 1,024 for pictures with a portrait orientation) or are LEGO confidential. Images rarely need to be over 800 x 600, and any that are over 1MB (including GIFs) are not allowed unless there is admin approval. BMPs are never allowed. Avatar images should be 100 x 100 (and under 20k if hosted on EB), and may not be more than 400 x 400 (and 100k, even if hosted remotely). No animated GIFs are to be used as avatars. Before registering, please familiarize yourself with these tutorials to learn how to reduce your own images. Also, when quoting, don't quote images unless it is specifically needed. This just fills up posts with repeat images for no reason.

Is the smoke trail photoshop? It looks really good! :thumbup: I like your Cap and Star Lord shots too.

^^^Clever. :classic: What camera and lens do you use?

Thanks, I use my Acer Liquid E3 camera. One day I'll get a DSLR and a macro lens; all the money is going toward LEGO :)

Is the smoke trail photoshop? It looks really good! :thumbup: I like your Cap and Star Lord shots too.

Thanks, nope it's cotton wool, I'm trying out different techniques and methods to make my photographs visually more interesting :)

Edited by Adeel Zubair

Thanks, nope it's cotton wool, I'm trying out different techniques and methods to make my photographs visually more interesting :)

Really? *huh* It looks so crisp and so much like real smoke I'd never have guessed. That's really cool! :thumbup:

Amazing thread. So many nice pictures. :thumbup:

Here are two pictures I took today and like to share.

Same environment, different themes. Enjoy.

Bartman & Fallout Boy

bartman01yds6e.jpg

A hard nights work...

nightwing01dasc6.jpg