Primusman

Lego Licensed Photography Thread

On my Flickr, I've made a few "Black and White" style photos, with a color highlight. These are meant for a Flickr Icon format, so they'll look good in small icons, but nonetheless, they're still cool pictures of minifigures. Here's a few:

8227646242_2fde47302a_n.jpg

8228213098_71bd8b6279_n.jpg

8230238626_d100a83c9b_n.jpg

These are just a few, Two-Face, Bane, and Joker's Henchmen whose come to be known as "Coco" in my Joker creations.

I adore these

I adore these

Why thank you! I've not made some more in a while, but the full list of them can be found here. Speaking of which I can make some more since I just got some new characters.

Yeah, nice pictures everybody. I also recently got the Arkham Asylum Breakout and the Mr. Freeze set, so here are some pictures with those figs:

8386654519_37ffb15eb7_z.jpg

Batman Arkham City by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

"A Robin tried to test me once... I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti... HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

8387739544_acc9f47a7a_z.jpg

Hannibal Joker by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

I couldn't help but think of Silence of the Lambs when I saw Joker on that stretcher.

These are great pictures everyone! Since I just watched the Nolan trilogy, the Batman pictures are definitely hitting the spot.

Love the use of that bird. Saw it on flickr earlier and meant to comment.

Thanks!

These are great pictures everyone! Since I just watched the Nolan trilogy, the Batman pictures are definitely hitting the spot.

Yeah, those TDKR shots are pretty good, but I would like them a lot better without the flash.

I've started adding Marvel characters to my B&W series, so here's some of the things I've been up to over the past few days...

8383874395_cdf7751ca5_q.jpg8383933925_7656e4dbec_q.jpg8388681566_461195726e_q.jpg

And again, here is the link to the full list of B&W pictures, which is now up to 27.

Edited by Captain Nemo

I've started adding Marvel characters to my B&W series, so here's some of the things I've been up to over the past few days...

8383874395_cdf7751ca5_q.jpg8383933925_7656e4dbec_q.jpg8388681566_461195726e_q.jpg

And again, here is the link to the full list of B&W pictures, which is now up to 27.

Those Black and White shots are so cool. My faves would have to be the Joker henchmen still, the shot just works so well, as well as Scarecrow and Electro Bats. Any chance you could post your custom Mad Hatter without the effects? I'm thinking about making a custom for myself since I doubt Lego will get to him, so I'm scouring any customs for inspiration haha

Edited by Big T

Aw post got removed during update. Anyways, yes I do have some non-black and white pictures of the Mad Hatter, though they're a bit old, and so he doesn't have the number card on his hat--which was custom. (I am planning on making a larger Hatter moc soon though). I do agree that it's unlikely we'll see him or some of the other lower level villains in figures, but at least Hatter is an easy custom.

Edited by Captain Nemo

Aw post got removed during update. Anyways, yes I do have some non-black and white pictures of the Mad Hatter, though they're a bit old, and so he doesn't have the number card on his hat--which was custom. (I am planning on making a larger Hatter moc soon though). I do agree that it's unlikely we'll see him or some of the other lower level villains in figures, but at least Hatter is an easy custom.

Thanks for passing on the picture :classic:

Those are great, Oky! The thawing Cap could be a funny!

Thanks!

True, but I couldn't come up with a good caption, plus I just wanted to take a picture of cap in that ice block. :tongue: