Primusman

Lego Licensed Photography Thread

Great job, dr_spock and pong0814! Those almost qualify as single-pane funnies! :laugh: But they're very nice photographs too. Here a humorous one from me: The old and the new Catwoman fighting over Batman, while the latter watches in delight. :grin:

6850416311_e730cccb41_z.jpg

And here is one where I played around with blur filters in order to make the shot look dynamic: The Joker delivers the punchline with his boxing glove gun.

6850416325_6e8a6b3174_z.jpg

Great job, dr_spock and pong0814! Those almost qualify as single-pane funnies! :laugh: But they're very nice photographs too.

And here is one where I played around with blur filters in order to make the shot look dynamic: The Joker delivers the punchline with his boxing glove gun.

*snippety-snip*

Nice one Oky! :laugh:

Finally got my hands on a 4695 mini Knight Bus, it's quite a photogenic little set :classic:

-snip-

Compared to 4866:

-snip-

Very nice! I remember getting that back in 2004, I believe from Brickmaster.

I love that shot smokebelch! I still need to find out how you get that wonderful lighting. :wub:

He explained it in the SW photography section. iphone using the flashlight app (makes the screen white) perfect diffused lighting. Then uses a curved A4 sheet of paper. That is it.

I never took picture of my Tumbler after I bought the 8185 Ferrari Truck set just for the black wheels to complete my tumbler haha. Until now.

moc_tu10.jpg

moc_tu11.jpg

moc_tu12.jpg

I never took picture of my Tumbler after I bought the 8185 Ferrari Truck set just for the black wheels to complete my tumbler haha. Until now.

*Snip*

While the pictures of your MOC turned out nicely, perhaps they should be in a MOC thread devoted to your tumbler.

Edit: Nevermind. I see you have a topic.

Edited by CorneliusMurdock

Some new shots from me. First up, a Lego version of the iconic BTAS image!

6897259504_0e8ba27c95_z.jpg

BTAS Credits Batman by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

I recently bought a Firebender, completing my collection of Avatar figs, and of course I had to take some pictures of this guy! Here's a photo of him in the pose from the intro sequence where Katara says "Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked..."

6897259510_9664b0afc2_z.jpg

Then Everything Changed by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

And here's one of him standing on a flashlight, giving him an ominous fiery look! I only tweaked the colors a bit and added a slight dark vignette.

6897259518_0506d4da40_z.jpg

Playing With Fire by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

(snip)

I know I already commented on flickr, but that BTAS shot is really super cool!!! :sweet:

Excellent shots Oky! I really love that Batman shot. :wub:

Ditto. Thanks for the new background!

Oky, you're a true marvel hero! :wub:

That Batman shot is simply awesome! And it was only yesterday when I was thinking of changing the background picture to something Batty-related! :cry_happy: Thanks!

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

Edited by The Penguin

Thanks! I'm quite happy how that shot turned out myself. And yeah, feel free to make it your wallpaper. I'd probably do it myself if the Avengers wouldn't be taking up my background currently. :grin:

Oky

That is a very neat Batman photo. I never watched that particular series, but this image can be used to represent the Bat in any sense.

Can't wait to see more.

6897259504_0e8ba27c95_z.jpg

:cry_happy:

I almost hear the music!

wonderfull picture you made Oky!

Edited by Brig. Brick

Not bad, MightyMegs, although you might wanna keep the max picture size guidelines in mind.

Thanks for the compliments again, guys. Due to the popularity of my BTAS picture and a request on Flickr, I have decided to make some more DCAU shots. First up, we have Batman Beyond. The first image is a recreation of this one.

6908453296_acf40b829a_z.jpg

This one is based on the last frame of the intro:

6908453326_ef175b525f_z.jpg

And here's a shot of the Big Three in the style of the intro sequence to the Justice League cartoon. Here's the reference image: LINK

6908453334_5833c5cc18_z.jpg

Great shots everyone!

I really like the DCAU ones, Oky. The BTAS one is my favorite, but out of this new batch it's the first Batman Beyond one. I really like the wings. :wub: At first I thought that they actually were red on one side and black on the other.

Hey MightyMegs, which head is that on your Salah MOC? I've been trying to figure out which one to use...

Hey MightyMegs, which head is that on your Salah MOC? I've been trying to figure out which one to use...

It's the Sheik Amar head.

Do I see shopped eyes on Batman? :tongue: It's still a good shot!

Well, sort of. I always brighten his eyes up a bit so that they glow.

Alright, it's Clobberin Marvel time! First up, an epic Hulk VS. Wolverine shot!

6916791372_0246b09dec_z.jpg

Hulk VS Wolverine by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

Next we have some goofy deadpool:

6916791384_512d98c9b1_z.jpg

Viva La Chimichanga! by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

And here's a shot of Rorschach and Deadpool, based on the

by ItsJustSomeRandomGuy:

6916791388_0d9b8688da_z.jpg

Rorschach & Deadpool by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr