Dan the Brickman

ToR - Holiday Special - (sign up)

CLOSED!

Hey there all you Red and Blue Coats!

After consulting with the local port authorities, I will soon be posting my ToR Holiday MOC!

Basically, it shall feature the Red and Blue forces gathered together for a "peaceful" holiday season, in which they all come together to feast and celebrate.

I will make a short comic, or captioned scene(s) out of this.

This here thread is for signing up your sig-fig to be depicted in it. I will do my best to put as many members of the community as I have figures for. Some of you, I can do nearly identical, others I might have to do either a similar or an alternate version for. I have a dozen or so redcoats, and 7 or 8 bluecoat torsos, and several hundred different heads available...

The final MOC will be photographed and edited next week, on Sunday the 12th of December. You have until then to sign up here. Even if you have not previously participated in either of the Tournaments of Retribution, you are free to sign up for this. :pir-sweet:

-all sign-ups/questions here

-Include info on any alternate torsos, heads or accessories you would want depicted.

-Keep the red/blue rivalry out of this thread, save it for your responses to next weeks MOC.

-If you were to bring a dish for the feast, what would it be?

-This is open to all members of EB

-Also include if you are redcoat, bluecoat, pirate(greencoat) or neutral

BONUS!- PM me, if you were to secretly smuggle some weapon in to the feast, (for your protection of course) what it would be? :cannon:

Edited by Dan the Brickman

This is a beautiful idea .... Of course I am attending. And I will bring, what else could it be than, some toasted crab. :pir_laugh2:

I hope you remember what I was....Crab=Red=....

I hope you remember what I was....Crab=Red=....

Dead. :pir_laugh2:

Of course I will attend to the party, I will bring my keg of rum and Turkey drumsticks. Ain't that lovely? :pir-sweet:

And it shouldn't be that hard to figure out on which side I am. The Blue side of course.

PM will be sent soon. I guess I can't smuggle a 24 pounder cannon in there? :pir-tongue:

BLUECOAT

Here's my torso:

admiraal.jpg -sorry about the size.

And my head can be seen on my avatar.

I'll take some... croissants with me (surprising isn't it?) :pir-classic:

EDIT: [bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

Edited by Admiral Croissant

Although suspicious, the Blue Avenger accepts your invitation, Redcoat. He shall attend this event in a peaceful manner.

As for alternatives, you may use a black fedora or similar hat for him. Any other head with spectacles will do. The cape can be any dark cape.

Since he knows his enemies well, he would bring banana cream pie, knowing Sir ZCerberus's fondness for the yellow fruit.

And naturally, the Blue Avenger is a Bluecoat.

Merry Holidays!

This is a terrific idea! Lord Fugazi, trusty Bluecoat gladly accepts the invitation!

4692626241_3980f3da70_m.jpg

As for a dish, I'm sure fellow Bluecoats will appreciate my famous Red Crab souffle! :pir-tongue:

x510.1064628608.jpg

Captain Blocksworth (bluecoat priviteer, swashbuckler, ladies man and all round nice guy) would like to attend......is it a formal dinner ? if so his old blue coat unifrom will need an ironing, otherwise / due to limited numbers

Brown tricorne or new type brown hair short (not Han Solo type)

CMF cowboy head and torso

Han Solo legs/ or plain brown

and his little bag of tricks (indy bag)

for eats I will bring "me hearty stew" (pun intended)

Captn Blocksworth has been known to carry a pistol about his person at the strangest of times.....just ask the ladies!

add me to the guest list

I will wear my captain brickbeard torso with my gold epaulet's , a chancelor palpatine shoulder cape and a highhat (I have the Castle Goattee face)

for dinner I will order some (RED) cherries

See you there

count D'Hubeaux AKA Dr Jones (redcoat)

Edited by dr jones

Im in!

You can see my avatar in here. Note: I will be wearing that darkred cape (Not in this pic, i havent taken the new one) and golden wine cup, sword and those golden epa-something (I always forgot the name) Black Tricon hat and that new red plume.

my_siggy2.jpg

And ofcourse my side will be the glorius(Redcoats)

Captain Becker

Of course I'll be attending this feast.

My avatar is pretty easy to recognize, torso and head are Luke from jabbas sail barge, although the same torso is in other sets. A hook, red epaulette and a Blackbeard hat with a red feather. Gold teacher badge is optional.

4683144085_64fbd4e5c1_o.jpg

Wow...Thats the first time I log in and have so many messages. :pir-oh3:

Skalldyr- I will probably have to use a yellow version, unless my sister has a red crab I can plunder er, borrow.

Captain Blackmoor- Excellent. we could use some extra rum. And, in spite of the redcoats Int modifier, you would still have to roll a natural 20 to succeed on the stealth check with that...(sorry, DnD pun, couldn't resist)

Admiral Croissant- Now I have a reason to learn how to make custom decals. (heads over to the customization thread)

Oky Wan Kenobi- No, I really am a Bluecoat still. That was my Halloween costume(scary isnt it?), and my new avatar is on my sisters camera still. I believe I have the full blue avenger as he appeared.

Fugazi Where are those legs from? I have a similar face, if I dont have that one.

TazManiac Sadly, did not get the cowboy, or any of the first series. :pir-cry_sad: I have saddle bag, and one of the classic Johny Thunder torsos? I'll see about the other parts. ...and, I think I'll NOT ask them...

dr jones Wow, I actually have that. I must say, I never noticed how unique your fig is.

Captain Becker Have your fig. (It is nice to have some easy ones) :thumbup:

Big Cam I have your fig, except the gold badge, which I traded to Zorro for some rum er, I mean I must have dropped it....

There is still plenty of room! And a week to sign up!

Fugazi Where are those legs from? I have a similar face, if I dont have that one.

The legs are from the CMF Series 1 Cheerleader, and the face from the same series Caveman. But feel free to improvise with what you've got! :pir-blush:

dr jones Wow, I actually have that. I must say, I never noticed how unique your fig is.

yep I am quite unique :pir-tongue:

I will be happy to take part in this feast!

My sigfig ( sorry for no pics.) has the blue pirate torso from the pirate building set.

He has a tricorn hat with the new white plume from the prince of persia sets.

Black legs, and the face is from the agents category with the blue sunglasses and the microphone.

I will be bringing some fresh chicken legs!

I am a pirate :pirate_skel1: at the moment but i will switch sides to the armada once i get 1 of those helmets. :pir-devil:

I would be honored to attend this feast.

001.jpg

It is the governor torso, gold epaulets, white legs, old style admiral hat, and the series two explorer head, but if you can find anything with a monocle that is ok :pir-classic:

I shall represent the Recoats.

What to bring?....I shall bring some oysters!

Edited by Admiral Ron

Burman shall sign-up for this interesting idea you have. I am a mighty BLUECOAT. My pirate sig-fig is-

4879028637_36725750c3.jpg

This is the decal I used-

piratessoldier_002.png

Edited by Burman

Dead. :pir_laugh2:

As for a dish, I'm sure fellow Bluecoats will appreciate my famous Red Crab souffle! :pir-tongue:

x510.1064628608.jpg

Bähhh... :pir-tongue:

Skalldyr- I will probably have to use a yellow version, unless my sister has a red crab I can plunder er, borrow.

That should be ok!

Ah, I, the noble REDCOAT kingofthezempk would like to attend! Although I may be ruthless against you dirty bluecoats (which mind you, though they wear blue are in desperate need of a bath) I will allow myself to set aside our differences. Would dressing like this count?:

picture_2031.jpg

Edited by KingoftheZempk

Captain Blocksworth: The man for any occasion.

104_0717.jpg

hope that makes it easier

As much as it goes against my Red Coat nature to fraternize with the enemy, I'll allow the holiday spirit to possess me for you, Dan.

Looking forward to seeing the finished product!

Happiest of holidays to all!

I guess I'll choke down some of my Bluecoat pride and attend :pir-tongue:

I'll bring some tasty rat meat!

Can you guess who's Blue?

Edited by Ratshot

hey, don't be stealin' my Legos! :pir_mad: or i'll have to unlease my super secret electic hair dryer of doom! oops... so much for a 'secret weapon' but i got others... don't worry.... i could hide an arsenal under my skirt! :cannon:

yeah, unfortunately i don't got any Lego crabs of any kind... :pir_bawling: too bad... Broiled Red Crab Stew, sounds mighty hearty... :pir-wub:

never been in any of the wars, so i'll just be the 'Neutral, not-so-innocent-bystander-that-sides-with-the-Blue-guys.' :pir-sweet:

hey, don't be stealin' my Legos! :pir_mad: or i'll have to unlease my super secret electic hair dryer of doom! oops... so much for a 'secret weapon' but i got others... don't worry.... i could hide an arsenal under my skirt! :cannon:

So many wrong things to take from that statement..... but I'll bite my lip this time.

yeah, unfortunately i don't got any Lego crabs of any kind... :pir_bawling: too bad... Broiled Red Crab Stew, sounds mighty hearty... :pir-wub:

Ahhh, hi there!

....well, don't be too harsh! He surely wanted to give it back after he used (abused) me... :pir-wink:

But I have to complain. What menage are you both, that you have no red crab!?! :pir-hmpf:

ZCerberus will attend if there is space at the table, he LOVES banana cream pie.

Torso is the classic redcoat governor/admiral torso, though any redcoat torso will do.

Head is from the old samurai guy in the ninja line.

Black gloves, gold eps, and a bicone hat with white plume, though the red clown afro from series 1 is a fun alternate hair piece!

Though Z always has a black musket strapped to his back, he might be able to leave it at the door for this one.

In honor of Fugazi's great victory in the ToR II, Z would bring frog legs from Fugazi farm, and maybe some Coruscantian ale acquired after his scuffle with green/bluehair in the Mos Eisley cantina. He may also consider bringing flowers for the lady of the house, even if she is a mostly-neutral bluecoat lover.