Sign in to follow this  
Zepher

Eurodina - Day 11

It;s hard to say- Like I said, someone may have found out about our conversation using their skills.

To be honest, I do not think this is possible. They might have a skill to see if anyone talked to anyone, but I do not think they could have heard what we were saying.

The problem with this reasoning is that nobody knew you were aware of Chief Juan's secret, so they couldn't have tried to frame you. Nobody except Mr Adie of course.

which is why it makes little sense for Mr Adie to frame him. This is not a vote that i am sure about, but this still seems to be our best bet. If this is a framing, i know who I am voting for.

It;s hard to say- Like I said, someone may have found out about our conversation using their skills.

I doubt that could happen. As far as I know private communications are... private. So in my book, either you killed Chief Juan because he was a threat to you, or Mr Adie did it and now tries to frame you for it. Or, perhaps you are both misguided and innocent. I'm still trying to make up my mind.

I don't think craig is very convincing as a town member but I will go with the rest of us and convict the Doctor.

UNVOTE: Craig Boy/cralegoboy

VOTE: Horace Leg/Legonator

To be honest, I do not think this is possible. They might have a skill to see if anyone talked to anyone, but I do not think they could have heard what we were saying.

I know, I myself realize possibility is insane. Personally, I think it more likely that it was either an educated guess, a random shot, or someone else Jaun trusted.

I doubt that could happen. As far as I know private communications are... private. So in my book, either you killed Chief Juan because he was a threat to you, or Mr Adie did it and now tries to frame you for it. Or, perhaps you are both misguided and innocent. I'm still trying to make up my mind.

If am proven wrong, I shall be the first to acknowledge it.

I agree. Not a very likely ability. How would they see your private messages?

I'm going to go ahead an'

Vote: Horace Leg / The Legonater

It may purely be a coincidence tha' you learned the wrong thing at the wrong time, but summat has t' be done.

Well, since we have no other concrete leads...

Vote: Horace Leg/ Legonator

Well, I guess this is the end. I'm sorry friends, it's been a wonderfull life, hasn't it? Seeing it all end now, at the hands of fellow townmembers... it's heartbreaking. I guess I can take comfort in the fact that I won't see the heartbreak tommorrow when it is found that I am indeed a townie. And that I won't see more death. It will be a shame to see what you do without a doctor, but I'm sure you'll deal with it. You folks always did. A hardy bunch we were. Now this mafia has broken us apart to the point where we will attack eahc other with little second thoughts. That, I fear, will be your downfall. Our downfall. Farewell, everyone.

Well it looks like the Doc has been hung out to dry. Though Im not sure if he is scum or not, it seems like a lot of people are voting for him. We all need to vote from now so I think I will go with everyone else on this. I sure do hope we manage a scum conviction, that would send them spinning.

Vote: Horace Leg / The Legonater

Stop voting for the Doctor you Oiks; we can get two lynches here!

Vote: Craig Boy/Cralegoboy - He was on the list of the late Mr. Cons, which has previously lead us to convict a neutral. Hopefully we'll strike gold again.

Mr Boy? There's not much evidence against him, is there? Yes, it appears now that Ivan was right in suspecting Sean in his letter. But Craig Boy was presumably blocked by our late Chief Juan on a night when killings and conversions were going on, so this would argue against him being one of the scum.

On second thought he told us himself of having been blocked, but we didn't see it in the newspapers. It could be a lie. And he also could be scum without being a killer/converter.

So once again it depends on whether we are going to believe in Ivan's letter or not.

So once again it depends on whether we are going to believe in Ivan's letter or not.

I do, for several reasons:

1) Mr. Con's list was never shown or told to us until he after he died, at the hands of a yet unknown Mafioso. This means he had no reasons to lie and frame people, like what Mrs. Nutter tried to do to me. He was also likely to add/take away from his list, so all the people on there were people he thought were usless/possible scum.

2) He was a townie, so we know he can at least be trusted.

3) Mr. Con's list lead us to convict a Neutral, Sean the opertunistic tramp.

Oh, so you want to kill me, eh?

Way to go for the concrete evidence :roll:...

Fine. At least I wont have to suffer any more from my retarded fellow townies. When you see my name lit up as 'town' tomorrow, you'll be sorry.

Also, when you see that, be sure to vote out the mayor, 'cause he'll be responsible for a townie's death.

I'm going with the Mayor on this one, he's one of the very few people I feel can be trusted in this town.

Vote: Craig Boy/Cralegoboy

I'm going with the Mayor on this one, he's one of the very few people I feel can be trusted in this town.

I'm sorry, but I think you all are wrong about my husband.

Vote: Horace Leg/The Legonator

When you asked that on Day 9, I asked him myself, he said that he could not think of who to block, so he didnt, hope that helps.

Hmm, okay. In honesty that doesn't really help much at all as I still don't know why there was a missing kill that night. Thanks for asking though. :thumbup:

I am more inclined to vote for Mr Leg, as if that vote is false, we know who lied to us.

I don't think we can assume that if Dr Leg is a townie Mr Adie has lied to us. They've both confirmed that the conversation did take place so that's true. It's possible Mr Adie used it as an excuse to frame the doctor but it's also possible that this was just a coincidence. So I don't think that we should apply the "if conviction A is wrong, kill the accuser" approach to this.

Vote: Craig Boy / Cralegoboy

We know that Ivan had no secret motivation and I recall Mr Boy being quick to accuse a couple of times. We never saw him being blocked either. This is enough for me to vote for him.

That is an interesting theory you have there, Mayor Flint. Your warning is well taken. If we are going to survive this ordeal, we need to find the scum, and find them quickly. And the only way to do that is to vote them out.

vote: Craig Boy/Cralegoboy

By the way, I did review my conversation with the late Kevin Jaun. The only person he told me he blocked was Stash. :hmpf_bad: I'm afraid that doesn't help us in our current predicament.

Well, it would seem that you're about to lose another townie. Goodbye, I'm just glad I don't have to suffer you idiots anymore.

Goodbye, Janice. I love you, and I wish you well. Good luck, I hope you kill those Noodles, or get away somehow.

By the way, seeing as he has enough votes, and I'm going to die anyways...

Unvote: Horace Leg/ Legonator

Vote: Mayor Flint Wick/ Professor Flitwick

What goes around... Comes around.

Well, it would seem that you're about to lose another townie. Goodbye, I'm just glad I don't have to suffer you idiots anymore.

Goodbye, Janice. I love you, and I wish you well. Good luck, I hope you kill those Noodles, or get away somehow.

By the way, seeing as he has enough votes, and I'm going to die anyways...

Unvote: Horace Leg/ Legonator

Vote: Mayor Flint Wick/ Professor Flitwick

What goes around... Comes around.

Thank you for the food luck, I love you too. :cry_sad:

So many arguments easy for a guy to get caught up in all the confusion.

It seems like a shot in the dark but I trust the mayor and I have to vote so,

I hope that we have two scum today.

Whoah, not everybody needs to vote for the same person. Once five votes are reached, he is convicted. So some of you should consider transferring votes. In fact, (not naming anyone here, just stating a assumption), it is slightly suspicious of various people to jump on the bandwagon after a conviction is reached.

Susan