Sign in to follow this  
Zepher

Eurodina - Day 11

Is anyone able to unofficially tally up the votes to see if we have the spread right?

Craig Boy/ Cralegoboy:7

Horace Leg/ Legonator: 7

Mayor Flint Wick/ Professor Flitwick: 1

Ron Adie/ Admiral Ron: 1

Yup, I'm counting up the votes. On my 'deathbed', so to speak. Can I at least have one more bottle of Jack before my wrongful death?

Hmm... I believe the correct count is:

Craig Boy/ Cralegoboy: 6

Horace Leg/ Legonator: 5

Mayor Flint Wick/ Professor Flitwick: 1

Ron Adie/ Admiral Ron: 1

(non voters: 3)

Are you trying to mislead us Mr Boy? :tongue:

I would like to encourage the remaining 3 townies to cast their vote before the deadline. We're already loosing too many people to the scum as it is, no need to have more killed by the Senator.

Ah, so it appears the dead man can do something good here.

Unvote Ron Adie/ Admiral Ron

Vote Craig Boy/ Cralegoboy

Ah, so it appears the dead man can do something good here.

Unvote Ron Adie/ Admiral Ron

Vote Craig Boy/ Cralegoboy

:laugh:

No matter. We'll both be dead tomorrow, and there will be at least one dead townie. Not sure about you yet.

No matter. We'll both be dead tomorrow, and there will be at least one dead townie. Not sure about you yet.

Nor am I sure about you Mr. Boy, but we are indeed on the same side, it will have been an honour dying along side you.

Yes, Horace. Let God have mercy on their poor souls, eh?

After reviewing the day I have decided that moving forward is the best option-

Vote: Craig Boy / Cralegoboy

Fine, I'll vote: Horace Leg/Legonater.

After reviewing the day I have decided that moving forward is the best option-

Vote: Craig Boy / Cralegoboy

Now that the two lawyers have submitted their votes, I believe we're only waiting on the votes of Mr. Bricks, the waiter.

Yes, Horace. Let God have mercy on their poor souls, eh?

Indeed. We can have releif knowing we won't see them collapse due to this mafia.

Hold on... looking back, i wish to share this bit of info which seems to have been skipped by all... including me. Mr. Adie stated that Mr. Kovacs also knew of Mr. Jaun's ability. When I die and am found innocent, I suggest you seriously consider him as your next target.

Hold on... looking back, i wish to share this bit of info which seems to have been skipped by all... including me. Mr. Adie stated that Mr. Kovacs also knew of Mr. Jaun's ability. When I die and am found innocent, I suggest you seriously consider him as your next target.

A fact which I told everyone about on Day 7. Although I never gave out his name. I've made no secret that I investigated him on Night 6.

If Mr. Bricks does not vote in the next twenty-four hours I will close the day and give him a pass (because he alerted us to sickness, but i do want to give him a chance, and still not keep you all waiting).

So 2 dead after this day! Looks like I missed a lot during my sickness.

vote: Horace Leg / The legonater

Feels like the only thing to do.

Minxter

Votes:

Craig Boy: 8 (Flitwick, Ron, Fugazi, Arjay, Walter, Genaro, Legonater, Burman)

Horace Leg: 8 (Sirius, Bendy, ADHO15, Roncanator, Capt.JohnPaul, Millacol88, Minxter)

Flint Wick: 1 (Cralegoboy)

Constance smiled. "This is great! All of our 16 remaining townsfolk voted today! My new rules are obviously helping everyone! :grin: And tomorrow two shall die! Let's hope they're not town, night everyone."

The two condemned men clung to each other. The other towns member went to bed worried. How many mobs were left, and how many members of each? Would two convictions be enough?