Sign in to follow this  
Zepher

Eurodina - Day 11

As I say that, I better go check my correspodence with him. My memory isn't what it used to be. That's why I write things down.

mmm A bum that can write and owns a pen. Suspicious :laugh::laugh:

Dunno who to vote for now but a vote need to be taken. Us townies are getting less and less by the day and we need to hit the bad guys in the Noodles. I don't really have much to go on or any suspicions.

I have no idea who to vote for. There are may people that I could vote for but I am just not sure. Maybe something will come out but I highly doubt it.

Right. Time to vote. Now it's only five votes to lynch, so I want people to stop voting after the five votes have been killed; we could get two/three conditions in one day. Maybe the other could be someone mentioned on Ivans note, like Mr. Boy?

The way the Senator put it this morning, I think it's still 6 votes to convict, unless I'm mistaken?

Anyone over 5 votes is killed today

Another three townies dead and one neutral. It's good we got rid of Sean as he could have turned on us. Mr Hiker isn't much of a loss either, though he did add to our numbers. Not a good night all in all.

The blocker has also died which is bad news. The timing of Doctor Leg's request does seem to indicate he was at fault for Juan's death however we cannot rule out the possibility that the scum simply got lucky and had no knowledge of his abilities. There's not enough to convict the doctor but it would be worthwhile to look back and see if he's done anything else suspicious.

I don't know if anyone saw this, Mr Boy has also claimed to have been blocked:

Damn. My head freaking hurts. I was walking to the liquor store, and I got hit in the head with a rock. What the hell?

Okay, so we got three neutrals. Meh. And we lost our host Senator too? Bad night.

Anyway I'm stumped as to who we should vote out. I thought I might be getting somewhere finding out who was blocked during night 8 but apparently that's a dead end. A couple of the people still alive I remember suspecting, though I'll need to check back and see if the reasons still apply.

Given how alarmingly quick our numbers are going down we really do need to find some scum.

If one uses logic, a fair bit of information does present itself. As the only remainin' police officer, I feel responsible for investigatin' this mess and findin' some relevant leads amongst it. O' course, I'll need your help to crack it!

I don't mean anythin' by my accusations. It's all purely guesswork!

Linkin' the recent bits of information, it could be argued that Mr. Adie is responsible. He was mentioned in Ivan's letter; he worked for, and could have been recruited by the mafia boss, Frank White; he knew of Mr. Juan's ability and could have wanted him gone and he could now be framing the doctor.

Sound possible?

The way the Senator put it this morning, I think it's still 6 votes to convict, unless I'm mistaken?

I'm sorry. Equal to or over 5 votes will be killed.

If one uses logic, a fair bit of information does present itself. As the only remainin' police officer, I feel responsible for investigatin' this mess and findin' some relevant leads amongst it. O' course, I'll need your help to crack it!

Linkin' the recent bits of information, it could be argued that Mr. Adie is responsible. He was mentioned in Ivan's letter; he worked for, and could have been recruited by the mafia boss, Frank White; he knew of Mr. Juan's ability and could have wanted him gone and he could now be framing the doctor.

Sound possible?

I think that it sounds possible but I need to think it over before I vote. I also want to hear what Mr. Adie has to say. I think it is odd that the doctor asks who the blocker is and the next night the blocker is missing. Why did he need to know who the blocker was? Mabey you could answer this Doc.

Anyway I'm stumped as to who we should vote out. I thought I might be getting somewhere finding out who was blocked during night 8 but apparently that's a dead end. A couple of the people still alive I remember suspecting, though I'll need to check back and see if the reasons still apply.

Given how alarmingly quick our numbers are going down we really do need to find some scum.

When you asked that on Day 9, I asked him myself, he said that he could not think of who to block, so he didnt, hope that helps.

Sound possible?

I can understand where you came up with that, and it is a logical idea. But there is no way I could have done the deed, the only way I could have was if I told someone, and I did, much to my dismay. And I think that Ivan included me in the letter was because apparently I have been useless here. I have been doing my best, and I am sorry that I appear useless. And if Mr. White knew of Kevin's abilities, why did he not be killed much earlier? And also, I do not have any night actions. I am loyal to this town, and someone can investigate me tonight and prove it. Is there anything else I can help you with?

I think that it sounds possible but I need to think it over before I vote. I also want to hear what Mr. Adie has to say. I think it is odd that the doctor asks who the blocker is and the next night the blocker is missing. Why did he need to know who the blocker was? Mabey you could answer this Doc.

Don't get me wrong. I wasn' tryin' to get you t' vote f' Mr. Adie, just tryin' t' see what's what.

I think that is more suspicious an' Dr. Leg should certainly help us if he's innocent.

There's also the fact that certain groups haven' been discussed yet, even though there's a chance they've been infiltrated by the mafia; lawyers, perhaps.

Okay, so I see a few things coming up against me.

- The mayor is suggesting that you all vote me out.

- The fact that I was blocked has come up.

Okay, I was mentioned in the note because I was speculating about our mayor.

I don't know why I was blocked. My only guess could be it was random and he just wanted to shut someone down.

So don't do anything rash or stupid, please.

Don't get me wrong. I wasn' tryin' to get you t' vote f' Mr. Adie, just tryin' t' see what's what.

I think that is more suspicious an' Dr. Leg should certainly help us if he's innocent.

There's also the fact that certain groups haven' been discussed yet, even though there's a chance they've been infiltrated by the mafia; lawyers, perhaps.

I agree I think the lawyers need looking at, not sure if anyone has investigated them at all, but I think that is for another day. Today I think we need to vote. There doesn't seem to be any hard evidence against any one person but there have been enough suspicions about Criag Boy so I am going to go with the Mayor who seems an upright member of the town.

Vote: Craig Boy/craiglegoboy

I don't know why I was blocked. My only guess could be it was random and he just wanted to shut someone down.

I agree, after knowing who Kevin blocked and why, I dont think he blocked anyone because he knew they were scum, more like random.

I agree I think the lawyers need looking at, not sure if anyone has investigated them at all, but I think that is for another day. Today I think we need to vote. There doesn't seem to be any hard evidence against any one person but there have been enough suspicions about Criag Boy so I am going to go with the Mayor who seems an upright member of the town.

Vote: Craig Boy/craiglegoboy

Name every suspicion you have about me, and I will see if I can argue my case.

(Kind of unrelated, but why does everyone keep misspelling my name? Is it time for a name change?)

Also, on the subject of the doctor...

It does seem very suspicious... But I want concrete evidence, and something I can be sure of.

As I told Mr. Adie, I merely wished to know who I could trust. In a place full of people out to kill you, nerves can get high. As strange as this is going to sound, I wonder if one of the Mafia had the ability to tap in on Mr Adie and I's conversation, and thus made an attempt to get me framed.

I think that it sounds possible but I need to think it over before I vote. I also want to hear what Mr. Adie has to say. I think it is odd that the doctor asks who the blocker is and the next night the blocker is missing. Why did he need to know who the blocker was? Maby you could answer this Doc.

It seems that we have two leading suspicions. Mr Boy, and Mr Leg. I am more inclined to vote for Mr Leg, as if that vote is false, we know who lied to us. It seems to me to be a good choice, as we do not know why Mr Boy was blocked. It could easily have been a random one. I am not defending him, i am just saying that it seems more likely that by convicting Mr Leg, we are more likely to kill scum. Or, we could convict both with the new rules.

I'm going to go ahead and vote Horace Leg/Legonator as i do not believe that Ron would gain anything if this is a false conviction.

If this can be either more sufficiently proved or disproved, i am willing to retract or continue support of this vote. Mr Leg, if you can show that there was maybe a third who knew of the ability, that would help.

It seems that we have two leading suspicions. Mr Boy, and Mr Leg. I am more inclined to vote for Mr Leg, as if that vote is false, we know who lied to us. It seems to me to be a good choice, as we do not know why Mr Boy was blocked. It could easily have been a random one. I am not defending him, i am just saying that it seems more likely that by convicting Mr Leg, we are more likely to kill scum. Or, we could convict both with the new rules.

I'm going to go ahead and vote Horace Leg/Legonator as i do not believe that Ron would gain anything if this is a false conviction.

If this can be either more sufficiently proved or disproved, i am willing to retract or continue support of this vote. Mr Leg, if you can show that there was maybe a third who knew of the ability, that would help.

I know my defence is weak, but I really have no proof that a third knew of Mr. Jaun's ability. I can only think that either someone guessed Mr. Jaun's ability, he told someone himself, someone spied on our conversation or it was a random kill. Consider this, though- perhaps I am scum. And I discover Mr. Jaun's ability. Then why would I go and kill him, knowing that Mr. Adie could easily come up with the conclusion that I killed him? I find it would make more sence that someone hoped I would be framed.

Consider this, though- perhaps I am scum. And I discover Mr. Jaun's ability. Then why would I go and kill him, knowing that Mr. Adie could easily come up with the conclusion that I killed him? I find it would make more sence that someone hoped I would be framed.

Perhaps you underestimated my abilities? I do think you are scum, good sir, but other than my suspicions, there is no way I can prove it beyond a doubt. I also understand how one could think you are being framed. If I am wrong about this, I do deeply apologize, but I dont want to die for not voting.

Vote: Dr. Horace Leg/Legonator

Vote: Horace Leg/Legonator

(Sorry, I forgot to bold it, please disregard the first one)

Consider this, though- perhaps I am scum. And I discover Mr. Jaun's ability. Then why would I go and kill him, knowing that Mr. Adie could easily come up with the conclusion that I killed him? I find it would make more sence that someone hoped I would be framed.

The problem with this reasoning is that nobody knew you were aware of Chief Juan's secret, so they couldn't have tried to frame you. Nobody except Mr Adie of course.

I find it would make more sence that someone hoped I would be framed.

The problem with this reasoning is that nobody knew you were aware of Chief Juan's secret, so they couldn't have tried to frame you. Nobody except Mr Adie of course.

If I am wrong about this, I do deeply apologize, but I dont want to die for not voting.

As do I. And since voting for myself may cause my own death, I do hope you understand my doing this. Nothing personal, Mr. Adie.

Vote: Ron Adie/Admiral Ron

It;s hard to say- Like I said, someone may have found out about our conversation using their skills.