Shine

Hero Factory 2011

I made a sketch long time ago, a color sketch of Nathan Evo 2.0. So, let me know what do you think. Yes I know, looks like very unclean...

Actually I know the height of Witch Doctor, later I'll show you.

NATHAN EVO 2.0 SKETCH

When are the summer sets supposed to be coming out again? I'm eager for some Waspix action.

July seems to be the official release date, but most Summer themes have been released already, so Hero Factory may be released early. On the other hand though, the winter wave was surprisingly held back a lot closer to the actual release date, so these might be as well.

I'm looking forward to Waspix as well, especially for the trans-yellow and printed armour pieces. :wub: While he has lots of useful bones, it's a shame that only one of them is a special bone (the new extra-shoulder-piece).

@ Witch Doctor height - not counting the spikes, I don't think the set will be as big as Toa Mata Nui. While Witch Doctor's legs are quite long, his torso looks dis-proportionally short.

Cant wait for the new sets!

any predictions on Witch Doctors height? Seems he may be taller then Toa mata Nui?

Based on the Toy Fair pictures and my own time spent counting the heights of the two sets (from visual appraisal-- I may be wrong about either one's height since I don't have either set on hand for hands-on measurement), Witch Doctor is 44 modules high (counting his spikes) and Toa Mata Nui is 46 modules tall (with or without his shoulder spikes). So Toa Mata Nui is still taller.

Of course, in relative terms, Witch Doctor is possibly taller, since he towers over the hero sets that can be considered the "standard" height of HF characters, whereas Toa Mata Nui is not as tall relative to the considerably larger Glatorian and Glatorian Legends sets.

Also, I wonder if when the sets actually come out some of us might be surprised at the actual sizes of some of the new pieces. I was certainly surprised by the small size of some of the second-wave pieces when I first got Stormer 2.0.

July seems to be the official release date, but most Summer themes have been released already, so Hero Factory may be released early. On the other hand though, the winter wave was surprisingly held back a lot closer to the actual release date, so these might be as well.

I'm looking forward to Waspix as well, especially for the trans-yellow and printed armour pieces. :wub: While he has lots of useful bones, it's a shame that only one of them is a special bone (the new extra-shoulder-piece).

@ Witch Doctor height - not counting the spikes, I don't think the set will be as big as Toa Mata Nui. While Witch Doctor's legs are quite long, his torso looks dis-proportionally short.

They came out June 18th last year, so I'm estimating around that time. June 15th prehaps?

Edited by Omicron Squad Leader

Also, I wonder if when the sets actually come out some of us might be surprised at the actual sizes of some of the new pieces. I was certainly surprised by the small size of some of the second-wave pieces when I first got Stormer 2.0.

I dunno about anyone else but I usually overestimate sizes. It feels strange to get such a small piece, but at the same time it makes me appreciate the details more.

They came out June 18th last year, so I'm estimating around that time. June 15th prehaps?

The official date is most likely July 1st, but I think it will be released slightly early. It's impossible to put a date on a non-official early release date though.

I dunno about anyone else but I usually overestimate sizes. It feels strange to get such a small piece, but at the same time it makes me appreciate the details more.

I think it's natural to overestimate set sizes when the pictures try their best to make everything look bigger. I know the size of Hero torso armour quite well, so I use that to get a better understanding of the summer set sizes (Raw-Jaw seems tiny for a Villain set), although I'm fairly sure that I'm overestimating the size of Witch Doctor's head.

The pieces that I've certainly overestimated were the Glatorian helmets, and the 1.0 Hero helmets to an extent. I never suspected the Ignika would be as small as it is.

The official date is most likely July 1st, but I think it will be released slightly early. It's impossible to put a date on a non-official early release date though.

I think it's natural to overestimate set sizes when the pictures try their best to make everything look bigger. I know the size of Hero torso armour quite well, so I use that to get a better understanding of the summer set sizes (Raw-Jaw seems tiny for a Villain set), although I'm fairly sure that I'm overestimating the size of Witch Doctor's head.

The pieces that I've certainly overestimated were the Glatorian helmets, and the 1.0 Hero helmets to an extent. I never suspected the Ignika would be as small as it is.

Of course, that's why it's an estimate. I still am 99.9% sure they'll come out next month though. Alien Conquest and Pirates of the Caribbean's official release dates were both May, but they came out in April. So if Hero Factory's is July, it's natural to assume they'll come out in June, just like last year. Especially since it's 1 of the only 3 new waves yet to be released.

Edited by Omicron Squad Leader

My good friend Nex is going to show you the size of Witch Doctor. I must say that is a really good set...

My link

That's about what I figured. So looks like a bit shorter than 08 Takky(As the head is going to be lower) but I'd so those spikes will be about equal height, maybe a bit taller

That's about what I figured. So looks like a bit shorter than 08 Takky(As the head is going to be lower) but I'd so those spikes will be about equal height, maybe a bit taller

How did he get to build him in LDD, are the building instructions realesed? If so a link would be great :D

No, I just build him. And yes, is very complicated. Right now I'm building him again. You know, to correct the mistakes. I think that LDD can make building instructions, I'll see if I can give you the instructions.

Thanks for the update Jouster, I can't believe Germany has got them already, that was fast.

And the Witch Doctor is taller than Toa Mata Nui who is 33cm tall, but the description of the Witch Doctor states 36cm tall.

Edited by Nike2032

Strange,rocka XL is listed in villians,but she's a hero.

EDIT:bulk and rocka look amazing,I will definitely buy both.

EDIT #2 Look at rocka XLs pictures.

Edited by krystalKING

Strange,rocka XL is listed in villians,but she's a hero.

EDIT:bulk and rocka look amazing,I will definitely buy both.

EDIT #2 Look at rocka XLs pictures.

Really vigilant about the "she", huh? :tongue:

Anyway, I can't wait until these show up in the US, though I'll probably buy the ones I want in a store rather than online.

I'm probably most excited about Bulk and Stringer 3.0, but Raw-Jaw is also among the sets I'm keen on getting early on.

Really vigilant about the "she", huh? :tongue:

Quite,but that's the freedom of Lego.

Also look at what Lego says in witch doctors features.

Power up Witch Doctor’s mighty staff and battle!

(Mighty?)

Edited by krystalKING

Power up Witch Doctor’s mighty staff and battle!

(Mighty?)

Yep, these days controlling animals from afar with voodoo powers is such a courageous and valorous way to fight. That and bonking Heroes on the head with the staff.

You know what I said about them being released in June...

...Expect them in the US by the 10th.

where did you get this info?

Yep, these days controlling animals from afar with voodoo powers is such a courageous and valorous way to fight. That and bonking Heroes on the head with the staff.

You know what they say about villains with small staffs...

You know what I said about them being released in June...

...Expect them in the US by the 10th.

Don't hold your breath.