Shine

Hero Factory 2011

My throwbot (slizer) sockets did me right. Didn't have any trouble till vahki. Later on some of my toa and bohrok feet, and some nui jaga joints got old and cracked.

Nope, I'm in Michigan, and I bought mine at retail.

Aye I bought jetbug for resale but opened to check content was all there and he had the new joints, I am in Michigan as well

The new videos are now in HF.com's video section. You can also watch them on YouTube:

. Edited by Pro_Ice

It leads to a blank picture.

Save that picture....Then open the image, zoom in, and you'll see stuff.

Found this.

Looks like it has a typo too.

Maybe.

interesting indeed... I am curious about this "Savage Planet" :wub: I do want to see more pictures, but for now at least SOME things are getting leaked. A list is definitely a good place to start. :thumbup:

Found this.

Looks like it has a typo too.

Maybe.

Is it supposed to be the list of the 2011 heroes? or is there pictures too?

All I see is the names..

It's just the lineup of 2.0 and 3.0 hero names. Officially on the LEGO site, though.

Is it supposed to be the list of the 2011 heroes? or is there pictures too?

All I see is the names..

Yup, they're just names, nothing we haven't seen before.

The juicy thing about this picture is that it was found (i.e. leaked) on the Lego website.

Nice find, Bfahome!

EDIT: Ninja'ed.

Edited by Lockon Stratos

But in 2008, there was a bad batch of lime green sockets that were even more likely to break even after the first use.

I guess you mean 2007 and the sockets used in Toa Mahri Hahli and Lesovikk, since the new sockets were introduced in 2008, and ironically, all of my 2008 sockets are still fine (and I've got the Lewa set two times).

And is it normal that double-sockets break? Because one of Gelu's Double-sockets broke while disassembling a MOC.

Oh, before I almost forgot: Does it even makes sense to ask Lego about replacement, if those replacements were also tend to break again?

I guess you mean 2007 and the sockets used in Toa Mahri Hahli and Lesovikk, since the new sockets were introduced in 2008, and ironically, all of my 2008 sockets are still fine (and I've got the Lewa set two times).

And is it normal that double-sockets break? Because one of Gelu's Double-sockets broke while disassembling a MOC.

Oh, before I almost forgot: Does it even makes sense to ask Lego about replacement, if those replacements were also tend to break again?

I meant 2007. I just don't trust any of the "smooth" sockets , no matter if they are double or individual . My Skirmix got one double socket broke just after three months of posing. And I have gotten very careful when removing them because I know they might break if I don't (dis)connect them with care.

But the "throwbot" sockets and the double sockets that look like them seem to be more resistant. Except that the throwbot ones tend to break not in the socket itself but in the cross part.

so all the heroes have wolverine claws now? :wacko:

well, wildcat claws anyway :wink: and Headdress/helmets. I think I was right about rocka being lion themed.

and actually, furno seems to have more of a bow.

It's gonna be a black yellow and orange fall for me :thumbup:

except that I'm wanting WD and RJ as well - so add red and white

EDIT:

ANNNND

There are two new parts I hadn't accounted for :sweet:

the stringer/nex hand, and the bulk "armor detail with bar"

BUT

no insight on the green armors :sceptic:

Edited by SpiderSpaceman

That Rocka head is absolutly terrible looking IMO

I feel a lot less enthusiastic about Witch Doctor. Those limbs (especially the arms) look godawful.

5336451815_3c1a529fe5_z.jpg

Stronius is a Hero ? Add a digital styled 2.0, give him a complete new bone structure, beef him up, and he should be able to make any 2000+ set look inferior. I so loved Stronius when he came out in summer 2009, he is my hero.

Check the flickr link for higher resolution.

Erland, part Design.

I thought that meant you had got the 3.0 game working and had a video of it in action, not just made a video of the pictures we've already seen. Which is sort of pointless.

Not my fault that you're a BZPower member, and you've already seen these.

I thought that meant you had got the 3.0 game working and had a video of it in action, not just made a video of the pictures we've already seen. Which is sort of pointless.

Yup, totally pointless, as it's the first time we see the heads of the heroes so well. But yeah, thanks Jouster for the pictures, they totally change my vision of some heroes 3.0 (particulary furno).

Furno uses Raw Jaw's tusks as upper arm armor. And Bulk, maybe Rocka, and maybe Nex use the new spike piece, that some of the villains use as armor, as weaponry. Awesome. Well, I guess that Witch Doctor also uses them as weapons at the head of his staff. Which is also awesome.