BaronSat

Poison Ivy's Greenhouse

Hello Batman fans,

here's my last model, it's something I wanted to build for a long time but never started. When I published the Wayne's library someone (It All Ends Here) wrote about a possible set for Poison Ivy. So I thought: "Hey, I have this old idea somewhere in my brain so why not?!".

And here it is.

Poison-Ivy-Greenhouse-01.jpg

Poison-Ivy-Greenhouse-02.jpg

I first previewed to build only the greenhouse part...

Poison-Ivy-Greenhouse-03.jpg

.. but finally the sewer part didacted by itself! Well everybody love sewers :sceptic:

And the fact that Batman is hunting Killer Croc just under the Poison Ivy's greenhouse is of course a coincidence. :laugh:

But if you have any idea on how such a thing can happen, don't hesitate to tell me :wink:

When I published the Wayne's library someone (It All Ends Here) wrote about a possible set for Poison Ivy.

:grin: Thank you!! That you've listened to me!! I really love it! I like how you have made all the plants, the whole greenhouse is full of details!! The underground place is very well designed to! Especially those drops how they fall on the ground. I really like this one!!

O Poison Ivy... :wub:

Edited by It All Ends Here

:grin: Thank you!! That you've listened to me!! I really love it! I like how you have made all the plants, the whole greenhouse is full of details!! The underground place is very well designed to! I really like this one!!

O Poison Ivy... :wub:

Hey, hey, you're welcome. That has been a fun model to build and I'm pleased you like it :sweet:

Now let's see what other people think...

This creation is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G *oh2*

The small combination of dark-red with tan is beautifull. and putting on the red plates on the tan pieces is ingenious and sweet aswell.

The hole thing looks perfect. The design is outstanding. The colorsheme looks great and fits perfectly with Poison's minifigure. The hole translates Ivy's insanity and crazyness without however beeing ridiculous. Poison Ivy is a very strong character. Evil and creepy but at the same time Sexy and Prickly. Good Looking and Prickly That is exactly what these plants are. Especialy the ones on the right with the Dark Green. Everything just fits together.

The sewer part is a little less attractive :tongue: but it's absolutly G-R-E-A-T

You used the same design as Ivy's Greenhouse by Putting these Light Grey tiles on the dark grey Bricks. The Trans-Yellow and sand green pieces make it look all dirty : That's how it has to be ! A nice building technic of the Filthy Water dropping of the sealing. The Round entry at the left is a great ddition to it. I can already Imagine Batman following Croc through a long dirty downpipe and end up in that part of the sewer. Choosing Killer Croc instead of another Villain makes it even more dirty I think.

To make it short, or at least as short as I can get it :

This creation is a perfect addition to the Batman MOCS, and is a great partner to the Wayne's library. I think this is Outstanding, you've done an outstanding job and I'm Hoping to see a new one soon.

You might want to go for a Catwoman creation ? Fight on the roofs combined with Scarecrow's Hide Out. It's up to you.

Hope to see more from you soon. And Keep Bricking ! :grin:

Edited by Geertos13

It all looks stunning, BaronSat! :oh: Ivy's greenhouse has a cool design, what with those windows and the bricks, as does the sewer itself, with the large pipe, the locked gate, and the small wooden 'dock' all very reminisced of the Sewer chapter from Batman: Arkham Asylum.

A lot of work clearly went into all the different designs of the plants, and the dripping acid is nothing short of spectacular. :thumbup:

We've had Jokers hideout, now Poison Ivy's. I'd love to see your interpretation of a Scarecrow hideout next! :wink:

But if you have any idea on how such a thing can happen, don't hesitate to tell me :wink:

Maybe Batman could be being lured into a trap by Croc, set up by Ivy! Maybe she wants to make a Batman-plant creature! ... As you can tell, I don't work for DC. :tongue:

Great creation! It is very highly detailed, with great SNOT work. I particularly like the slime oozing into the sewer. :thumbup:

Very well done. :classic:

~buddy~

Edited by buddy

Holy Cow Batman! Once again, a masterful Batman MOC from you Baron Sat! Simply a fantastic build of the Greenhouse, the various plantforms look perfectly weird for Posion Ivy's experimentation. Killer Croc's sewer looks great too, especially with that cool slimy-ooze-dripping-from-the-top detail. Outstanding work as always! default_thumbup.gif

This is a fantastic MOC! I especially love the detail you put into the sewer level.

Toxic sludge ftw! default_laugh_new.gif

This creation is fantastic! *oh2* I really like it. You done a very nice details. The color combination is also great. Good work! :wink:

A really nice creation yet again Baron Sat. I think the goo and the round portal in the sewer are some of my favourite parts. Well done.

I really like the plant detailing in the greenhouse. It looks really exotic! I for some reason really like the window on the top floor in green... I like the sewerage effect using trans-green elements!

:shark: Is that acid dripping from the ceiling?