apemax

MOC: Race Plane

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Hello all. This is my latest MOC which i still have built up at the moment. This is a Race Plane based on those used in the RedBull air race. It's got a working Rudder, working ailerons and working elevators. I didn't have enough of the same colour peices so i tried my best to make some sort of a colour scheme. :classic:

rp_01.jpg

rp_03.jpg

rp_04.jpg

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

Very nice classic studded design for this Race Plane apemax! I think the color scheme you chose fits perfectly the colors of RedBull, so good job on improvising despite the limited same-colored bricks that you have. default_thumbup.gif

Very nice classic studded design for this Race Plane apemax! I think the color scheme you chose fits perfectly the colors of RedBull, so good job on improvising despite the limited same-colored bricks that you have. default_thumbup.gif

Thanks for the comment. :classic:

Great plane! The overall shape is really nice, and I like the SNOT tail fin. I also like the brick built cockpit. The angled plates work a lot better than a one piece cockpit :thumbup:

I like it :thumbup:. The colour scheme suits it.

Thanks, CB

thanks. :classic:

Great plane! The overall shape is really nice, and I like the SNOT tail fin. I also like the brick built cockpit. The angled plates work a lot better than a one piece cockpit :thumbup:

It's retrotastic. That's a compliment, by the way.

But yeah, I like the old-school flavour of it a lot.

This is awesome! It looks just like the balsa wood airplanes, I used to make with the rubber band engine. Keep up the good work!

:jollyroger:

This is awesome! It looks just like the balsa wood airplanes, I used to make with the rubber band engine. Keep up the good work!

:jollyroger: