Fugazi

Pharaoh's Quest 2011

I picked up Flying Mummy Attack the other day. It's a great set! Thanks for the pictures Grogall!

Edited by Masked Builder

I picked up Flying Mummy Attack the other day. It's a great set! Thanks for the pictures Grogall!

Could you make a review? This is my favorite set, but it isn't available in Germany :hmpf_bad:

Could you make a review? This is my favorite set, but it isn't available in Germany :hmpf_bad:

He's working on one and I am planning on picking it up soon also and making a review as well :sweet:

He's working on one and I am planning on picking it up soon also and making a review as well :sweet:

Great news! Thank you, Flare/Masked Builder! :thumbup:

Does anybody have the Anub Sphinx? It's my favorite set after the Flying Mummy Attack, so a review would be much appreciated :sweet:

I just love all the tan/dark tan pieces, you can't get enough of them...

Great news! Thank you, Flare/Masked Builder! :thumbup:

Does anybody have the Anub Sphinx? It's my favorite set after the Flying Mummy Attack, so a review would be much appreciated :sweet:

I just love all the tan/dark tan pieces, you can't get enough of them...

I might get it sometime next month. If I do I'll review it for you. :classic:

I wonder if this theme will continue :look:

Hmm...I dont think it will unless (as it has been said) another faction of humans appears. I reckon if it does we could get some interior pyramid sets which would be amazing.

Hmm...I dont think it will unless (as it has been said) another faction of humans appears. I reckon if it does we could get some interior pyramid sets which would be amazing.

I doubt we will get interior sets, but we could get a second summer wave, but I'm doubting that too.

If the theme was supposed to be more than a one off thing, or a multi year theme I think they would have simply called the sets The Quest. Pharaohs are Egyptian and it's not like Adventures where they can do, jungle and dinosaurs too.

I like these theme a lot more than Ninja Go, but I think Ninja will be the set to continue in 2011.

Well Atlantis has gone on for 3 waves and we didn't think there would be that many so I wouldn't be suprised if we atleast got a second wave.

Well Atlantis has gone on for 3 waves and we didn't think there would be that many so I wouldn't be suprised if we atleast got a second wave.

I'm pretty sure LEGO has talked about Atlantis going on for 3 years, that there was a three year plan.

The mini episode movie thing showed hints of this.

But how about we enjoy the new sets that were barely released in some places last week before worrying about the future. :laugh:

Well, the sets are rather awesome - by far the best theme at the moment - so I guess if it sells good enough (and it should) TLG will make another wave.

The sphinx's box is huge in comparison to the set. If that trait is shared with other PQ sets, That's not going to look good for pricing in countries that include shipping costs :(

The sphinx looks really nice; the box is far too big, but you get a decent amount of pieces in wonderful colors (dark blue, (dark)tan, gold), so I have no problem with that.

The head of the sphinx is beautiful indeed, the body is a bit blocky but it is good that you can move the legs so much.

I'm a bit disappointed that there isn't any special fig in this set, nearly every other set has a special fig...

Masked Builder, when can we expect your Duel in the Air review? I just can't wait to see it; the only set that hasn't been reviewed yet is the one I like best :hmpf_bad:

Masked Builder, when can we expect your Duel in the Air review? I just can't wait to see it; the only set that hasn't been reviewed yet is the one I like best :hmpf_bad:

Well it may be a while as I'm doing the review in the academy. But I'll see if they'll allow me to post it when it's done. :classic:

Well, the sets are rather awesome - by far the best theme at the moment - so I guess if it sells good enough (and it should) TLG will make another wave.

A second wave would already have to be planned for this year, a second year can happen if they sell well.

However Aqua Raiders sold very very very well, LEGO didn't think it would and never made a second year of them. Instead they went back and planned out Atlantis.

I like the theme but the sets are not great IMO. I only really like the set with the bi-plane but that's it. Well, it's probaly just me because i'm a city person :laugh: IF I had space and money I would buy them, just because they look like the ones from my childhood

I dont think so, the will do a other theme with the same guys, just like the adventures, so there maybe will be a jungle.

I would guess so!

Probably is, but I checked a few seconds ago. No new things, no PQ, no Ninjago, and nothing new for Atlantis yet, I would expect something by at least the end of this week.

EDIT: Wait a minute:

7307-0000-xx-33-2.jpg

7327-0000-xx-33-6.jpg

I'm probably too dumb to realize this before, but first pic: bi-plane with red and blue target sign.... second: that kind of vehicle with my beloved sub-machine guns... when does this take place? WWII?

Edited by Capt.JohnPaul

I'm probably too dumb to realize this before, but first pic: bi-plane with red and blue target sign.... second: that kind of vehicle with my beloved sub-machine guns... when does this take place? WWII?

I'd say probably WWI-ish...I think bi-planes were pretty much obselete by WWII.