Fugazi

Pharaoh's Quest 2011

Perhapes you could just post them up somewhere and then let us know about it. That way you wouldn't get in trouble with the moderators since you did not post the pictures here on Eurobricks.com. It is just a suggestion.

P.S. Thank you for all of the information that you have provided so far. I know that a number of us really appreciate it.

And even though this is off-topic a bit. One of the reasons that I got on this site so much was because of all of the new information that would come on this site, so I do hope that the moderators do not become to strict or it will choke out a lot of the fun in this forum for me. :classic:

Edited by Jack Bricker

Here's a nice LINK! :classic:

It looks really nice IMO the mummies are exactly what I was hoping for and the bi-plane isn't that bad either! I'm sooooooo excited for these sets. :cry_happy:

Edited by computerbug

Nausi sent them over to me, I'm hosting them on Flickr for now. Get them while you can.

See all the images of the 2011 Pharoah's Quest line here:

On Flickr

Special thanks to Nausi who took pictures of the European retail catalog.

Edited by Tervlon

Nausi sent them over to me, I'm hosting them on Flickr for now. Get them while you can.

On Flickr

And there's a better link. :laugh:

On Flickr

Special thanks to Nausi who took pictures of the European retail catalog.

wowwzers, I just made a mess in my trousers...

This is the best action theme since the original adventurers!!!!! :wub:

Yay! I love this theme already! The biplane looks great, as does the motorcycle set! We get another release of Mutt's bike! w00t!

I had a deja vu when I saw this picture :tongue:

Edited by prateek

I like anubis head on the sphinx, but I don't like the connections made with the joints. The small sets look great, as does the pyramid. plane, motorcycle, and bug are all must buys. And I'm hoping to get the pyramid too. Cobra looks kinda neat to, to bad they ahd to use fabri for the neck part.

Woohoo! Mutt's bike!!! So glad I didn't get one of Bricklink! These sets look pretty neat. Not a big fan of the new shields though.

These sets are in a word "Awsome". I just cannot wait until I get my hands on them. I especially like the pyramid. The way that they designed it is just perfect. I also like the cobra a lot in spite of its cloth hood. Oh, man, 2011 is going to be a great year for us and a very dangerous one for Lego minifigs. :devil::tongue:

Wow! Who cares that LEGO has a Ninja vs. Undead Nazi theme when they're coming out with this?

Obviously the figures are pretty prelim (that's the mummy from studios), but there is no doubt in my mind that these will be absolutely magnificent in their finished forms. This is even better than Adventurers because of all the awesome undead! Way to go LEGO!

Bar none, the best action theme ever.

I am snatching up the entire theme. I'm going to have to let go of Harry Potter, but it will be worth it. The explorers themselves look like a cross of the original Adventurers and Dino Attack (in colors and clothing), and I'm fine with that. I'm seing at least 4 tommy guns, a crapload of accessories, and around 5 of the original mummies in blay. These sets are going to unbelieveable. Even the larger creatures are designed with perfection.

Then again, the mummies could change. But the people have new torsos, I think, an the color scheme for them is spot-on, with dark tan, blay, and dark red.

Thanks for the pics. The sets look even better than I imagined. I'm not really a fan of stickers but the designs here are so nice I'm not bothered at all by these ones. Looks like a lot of small bricks in the pyramid too which is great.

I can't see any reason not to get all of these. Great job, Lego!

Actually I was thinking this was going to be boring theme first, but now I see these pictures and I like it, I like it a lot ! :grin:

The halftrack is cool so to the British Biplane and yes, that motorbike again ! :grin:

Now the only odd thing I see is the minifig heads, there's one with modern sunnies on and the guy manning the gun on the half track is a classic smilling head - worry if someone is operating a machine gun while smilling ! :devil:

Some of these sets I might just buy, at least for the motorcycle (gee, pimped up a little it would go nicely in my latest MOC eh ?) :wink:

I'm a conformist! everyone ! :sweet:

Edited by lightningtiger

This is an is a very cool theme, did anyone else notice that the sphinx is rising off its stand it probably walks on all fours like the other statue monsters.p.s.these are preliminary picture so alot of the minifigures are not finished.

Edited by Dr.Cogg

I really love this new theme very much. It really make me feeling very excited now. I am sure this will be a popular theme and I can sense a brand new rival faction for the army builders. :devil:

Thanks. At the same time, please be reminded not to deeplink those images. :wub:

I'm not all that inspired. They just look a bit... busy? Too many colours, too many blocky points of articulartion in the sphinx and the snake... the small set with the golden staff is made up of tan, dark tan, black, dark blue, dark grey and gold... it just looks to me like someone found a buch of random bits and cobbled them together into a kind of... thing?

I do like the mummies though, especially the winged ones, and I like the new swords and head pieces... I like the availability of the motorcycle in a cheap set... some of the torsos would look very good on Cowboy figures... vintage vehicles are always awesome.

I'm also a little disappointed that most of the faces are 'generic' Legomen. One of the charms of the original Adventurers for me was that they had the same characters, who dressed differently for different environments. Generic legomen are good for MOCs, but sometimes I like my legomen to be individuals. They might change this by the final release, though.

*cracks knuckles* lets see what we've got here.

The biplane set is a standout. Great construction, awesome minifigs, cool (if a little goofy) winged Pharoah, and likely low price point. Definitely going to be one of the better sets from the theme.

The Pyramid is also looking great. Awesome construction, it looks more solid than the famed Johnny Thunder rendition. The scorpion looks alright, just another brick-built monster, nothing too special. The truck for the Adventurers looks nice, too, reminds me strongly of Indiana Jones. In a good way.

Cool little impulse set, nice parts, I'm sure many will be buying that en masse.

Awesome motorcycle set. Three great figs, great looking parts, nice construction. Again, this set is probably going to be a standout.

The giant snake set... slightly less immediately pleasing to the eye, however after some closer examination I think it looks nice. The blocky joint-based construction, which some have mentioned, is forgivable since I think it's supposed to look as though it's made of bricks. And it does- with that aesthetic in mind, the model actually looks quite good. Still, though, it's probably not going to be the best the theme has to offer.

The Sphinx looks alright, probably the weakest set here, but it's still not that bad. The idea of a moving, aggressive stone Sphinx is almost cool enough for me to forgive the somewhat sloppy looking construction. Almost. With only three minifigs, I'll probably skip it.

Minifigs range from very cool to generic. I like the new molds, but the classic mummy gets tiresome and the new Adventurers don't hold a candle to Johnny Thunder. I really wish LEGO had just called the theme "Adventurers" and brought back Johnny. But, you can't have it all.

Really I think the only thing about this theme that's putting me off is... how weird it is. Aliens VS. humans made sense, Agents VS. evil genius made sense, but... a mummy army takes over Egypt in the early 1900s? I guess? What exactly is the premise here? ...why do the mummies fly?

Still, I can get over that. The theme looks great.

the new Adventurers don't hold a candle to Johnny Thunder.

And in my youth I would agree. Looking back Johnny had that dirty looking thin mustache and questionable ascot. I do miss the human villains though. Just sucks that so many sets come with more mummies than adventurers.

This looks f*cking cool!

I am usually a Pirates/Historical Themes guy, but I've always been fascinated with the Adventurers theme, so I think I try to collect this revamped version.

I'll hold off specific comments/criticism until final versions are out, but so far everything looks promising!